Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
"I don't feel like I'm able to give it my all, I'm sorry"
"Do you want the missed superchat list?"

I am beginning to boil over, back to Runescape

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
It died long before that
we had liquid television in the 90s and ed edd n eddy in the 2000s. cal arts itself is a newish phenom. the earliest example of garbage animation is flash tween art.

kingcaid

Pippa I love you and would happily flay 95% of the audience for you but I'm not subbing to wemi. I don't want to end up on a watchlist. :smugpipi:

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
"Am I getting anti'd by my own father?" - Pipkin Pippa 2023

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Anti'd by her own father.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Anime is actually on the decline when it comes to actual animators, they can't afford the labor of most people required anymore.
Even using sweatshops in South Korea is expensive now and animation is slowly being outsourced to parts of SEA.

Also many companies in Japan are massively investing in 3D modeling programs to replace hand drawing as a whole. Its been years since I looked but last I saw there were three competing domestic Japanese companies trying to develop 3D animation software to give the illusion of hand drawings and basically make the process easy for even someone barely trained.
I don't hate the concept of 3D models, as long as they're used for filler parts as opposed to action scenes. One thing anime did really well was using static shots that didn't feel static as they were used during heavy dialogue, then used the savings to invest more into where it mattered.

Pipkin Pippa's biggest anti, Papakin
Pippa might be a good daughter, but her parents could use improvement.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Hopefully she rests well and sleeps good

Sven

God these games suck donkey dick
Yeah these Fear to Fathom games just aren't very good. I can usually find something in most of these crappy horror games to acknowledge was done well, or was a good idea if badly implemented but these things are just pure bottom of the barrel.

Sounds like the Fish has handed out the Christmas assignments again, I seem to remember this happening last year too where she started stressing herself out due to the other requirements of the job. At least this year she is being smart enough to realize to just end the stream and not force herself and make the content she then hates herself for.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Wow she ends right when I'm finally free. Was it a concerfag worthy end or was it a normal end to stream?

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Wow she ends right when I'm finally free. Was it a concerfag worthy end or was it a normal end to stream?
Fairly normal. She just mentioned that streams will be shorter this week due to whatever is going on right now.
I wish Remi spoke in that deeper voice more, sounds a lot better imo

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
I finally found the image I referenced.
1701230277459.jpeg

Like I said @famous artist pipkun, its been dying long before the popularity of anime in the west.

JMForte

Said she just wasn't feeling good with stuff going on and that she couldn't give it her best. Papakin is also a Pippa anti and called her out for only reading superchats.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Yeah these Fear to Fathom games just aren't very good. I can usually find something in most of these crappy horror games to acknowledge was done well, or was a good idea if badly implemented but these things are just pure bottom of the barrel.
This game was ok, but had so much filler and very little pay off, no branching paths either. Compare it to a Chilla's game, and Chilla's blows it out of the water.

Short

God Damn the Sun
Not felling good, shorter streams this week, and a lot going on.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

DogBone

This game was ok, but had so much filler and very little pay off, no branching paths either. Compare it to a Chilla's game, and Chilla's blows it out of the water.
It felt like the game was missing an entire third act. Some of the stuff at the motel was creepy, but it ends right when some rando breaks into the room. You would think there'd be a segment where the protagonist would need to run around the place, hide, and eventually escape in a more conclusive way.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
It felt like the game was missing an entire third act. Some of the stuff at the motel was creepy, but it ends right when some rando breaks into the room. You would think there'd be a segment where the protagonist would need to run around the place, hide, and eventually escape in a more conclusive way.
The whole thing felt like a couple of good ideas stretched out into a game. The driving segment kind of sucked, the running back and forth with two items at a time stretched things out, then the hotel had some fun things but felt like it should have gone on with something like the manager being killed, the killer walking off thinking the player escaped, and then a chase and/or stealth segment occurring in the complex while you wait for police or kill him.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
and heres the following page in the updated edition.

View attachment 58110

there was a resurgence in classical drawing the fun goofy short animations of the 90s- early 2000s
Still leaps behind from where it was decades and decades ago.
And the majority of all art schools are still giant circlejerks, maybe even worse now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom