"Chat, am I just, am I just a zoo animal to you? Am I a lolcow in a cage?"Juniper Actias

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
It felt like I was awake, couldn't move, and someone was in the room, then it would feel like you were being grabbed and you'd wake up freaking out. The first time it happened I thought I was actually being robbed and the people in the room either didn't see me under the sheets or thought I was asleep, then when that grabbing sensation happened I thought it was because I moved too much and they noticed so I was about to fight. It's far less frightening when you know what to expect.
oh nice, i cant breathe when i get them. its because your brains fucked and your eyes work before the rest of your brains does when you awake.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
It's why anime and manga are dominating media, their artists found easy and efficient ways to make quantity without as much loss to quality. Western media seems to either be super low effort Cal-Arts or excessive detail to the point that it's not functional for producing something outside of individual pieces.
Anime is actually on the decline when it comes to actual animators, they can't afford the labor of most people required anymore.
Even using sweatshops in South Korea is expensive now and animation is slowly being outsourced to parts of SEA.

Also many companies in Japan are massively investing in 3D modeling programs to replace hand drawing as a whole. Its been years since I looked but last I saw there were three competing domestic Japanese companies trying to develop 3D animation software to give the illusion of hand drawings and basically make the process easy for even someone barely trained.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Did she jump out of her chair away from the mic? :whatastory:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Freeland_-_Cope.jpg

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Malding seething SNEEDING

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

famous artist pipkun

I'm suddenly reminded of that image of an account from famous animator and director Richard Williams who was absolutely shocked at how modern art schools turned into giant circle jerks where the students didn't develop skills but instead created low effort pieces all about themselves, and how absolutely no one in any western university has the skill or even knowledge to teach what previous generations of artists and animators did.
And that experience was many years ago. Art is fucked.
blame anime, manga and anime are killing technical skill in new artists. you can see the lack of foundation in the fanart. shitty compositions and lazy postures

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
"Doing drugs on stream is based!" Guess we know what her take on the Riro termination is :smugpipi:

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
"I love doing drugs on stream." - Riro Pippa 2023

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Amoeba

awawawawawa

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Pippa is about to be terminated for drug use :yagoocry:

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Pippa is about to be terminated for drug use :yagoocry:
Terminated from what though? I can think of at least three things off the top of my head...

famous artist pipkun

It's why anime and manga are dominating media, their artists found easy and efficient ways to make quantity without as much loss to quality. Western media seems to either be super low effort Cal-Arts or excessive detail to the point that it's not functional for producing something outside of individual pieces.
anime is lazy too, animating on 3s with static faces and dumb looking side mouths.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
blame anime, manga and anime are killing technical skill in new artists. you can see the lack of foundation in the fanart. shitty compositions and lazy postures
It died long before that

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
God these games suck donkey dick

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
No worries, Pippa. Take care of what you need to :sanasmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom