[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Rie could start with being entertaining.
That's not very nice man...
superduper, I am once again proposing a musical collaboration between the two of us

you provide the vocals, I provide the instrumentals, and together we shall blaze a path toward your image rehabilitation

I will not tag you, however, because you need to stop backreading
I may take you up on the offer if Pippa ever announces she's officially doing another ban appeal stream.

Last edited:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Yeah these Fear to Fathom games just aren't very good.
It felt like the game was missing an entire third act.
The whole thing felt like a couple of good ideas stretched out into a game.

What, you mean a game made by one of these fine gentlemen was shit?
IMG_20231028_152610.jpg
And a whole series of them were consistently shit?!

:nenewowl:

Please, sirs, do the needful.

:smugpipi:

Last edited:

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Damn that person she quoted is a fucking retard.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Relatable. Had to do daily bandage changes recently due to a biopsy, and a box for some of the big bandages had surprisingly sharp edges.

The irony of cutting myself when reaching for a bandage did not escape me.

DogBone

"DAE humans are da real monsters???"

Fucking retard falling for the first hurdle in the race of tired tropes. I guess it makes sense for a troon to say that. Also, the real reason shit gets locked up is due to theft. I wonder who could possibly be stealing oil. Oil, I'm assuming, one would use to fry dey chicken.

Topo Chico

If you live around blacks shit gets locked up, simple as. Not a capitalism issue it’s a Yamanba issue. :botanshrug:
I wish Pippa would drink some of God’s finest calorically dense oil to put on some good mass. 135 cal per tablespoon of veg oil.

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

If you live around blacks shit gets locked up, simple as. Not a capitalism issue it’s a Yamanba issue. :botanshrug:
I wish Pippa would drink some of God’s finest calorically dense oil to put on some good mass. 135 cal per tablespoon of veg oil.
>veg oil
the pizza bit was fine but this is going too far

Topo Chico

>veg oil
the pizza bit was fine but this is going too far
It’s just the most efficient way… I’d prefer my Pippa to bulk up on some of the finest Italian pies known to man, slowly over the course of years, Brosnan style, but we don’t have that kind of time now do we? A nice litre of two of Zog’s finest oils is a shortcut when one doesn’t have time to ponder the Pizza dao.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

It’s just the most efficient way… I’d prefer my Pippa to bulk up on some of the finest Italian pies known to man, slowly over the course of years, Brosnan style, but we don’t have that kind of time now do we? A nice litre of two of Zog’s finest oils is a shortcut when one doesn’t have time to ponder the Pizza dao.
Pure vegetable oil will push one right to the cusp of the Great Circle of Crust Forming, but this will create an unstable foundation... how can you advocate for such irresponsible cultivation, fellow Daoist?

Topo Chico

Pure vegetable oil will push one right to the cusp of the Great Circle of Crust Forming, but this will create an unstable foundation... how can you advocate for such irresponsible cultivation, fellow Daoist?
I do not advocate chugging, but only some oil as a supplement (to her non existent diet). A small drizzle on top of any meal. Ez +300 cal to any meal.
:mitothink:

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist

Apparently the reason for them being locked up is precisely because of a tiktok challenge where you chug oil.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Apparently the reason for them being locked up is precisely because of a tiktok challenge where you chug oil.
Either that or that person is on the west coast where literally anything that isn't behind glass or tagged is stolen and sold online or at open air markets.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

diethylether

bird molecule
I don't know what it is about the fears to fathom games but I kinda enjoy pippa playing them, even if they suck.. I could watch her play a boring walking sim too I think. Makes me wish she'd play Death Stranding, but at the same time I'm worried she'd actually suck at the game so much that I would scream at my monitor.

oh I remember this guy, he made a huge thread about some controversy at the time, with the worst takes you could imagine. Not surprised the main reason he's mad about locked vegetable food is that it makes it harder for people to steal. muh wage theft

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Last edited:

Stunned But Dumb

She did a sponsored video for a gacha game. Neat. Use the code "PIPPA" for free gems/diamonds/stars/primos/bafmodads/jiggies/gears/gold/whatever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom