"We all have a lot of 'primas' (Female cousin). We have a bunch of cousins. Those motherfuckers don't even know what a condom is"Banzoin Hakka

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

She did a sponsored video for a gacha game. Neat. Use the code "PIPPA" for free gems/diamonds/stars/primos/bafmodads/jiggies/gears/gold/whatever

Did they say "uhh hey, your stream was kinda... not what we were looking for" and had her make a video as well? :SelenHAHAhere:
So it's footage from the stream I guess, probably cut out all the tech issues lol

kingcaid

Did they say "uhh hey, your stream was kinda... not what we were looking for" and had her make a video as well? :SelenHAHAhere:
So it's footage from the stream I guess, probably cut out all the tech issues lol
Originally she was just suppose to do a video. She decided to stream it that night because she's retarded.

Anime Fan

Pippa put up two waiting rooms for this weekend. One for Saturday, one for Sunday both 4 hours earlier than her normal stream time. Wonder if she's trying to get a few extra streams in before her break or something.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Pippa put up two waiting rooms for this weekend. One for Saturday, one for Sunday both 4 hours earlier than her normal stream time. Wonder if she's trying to get a few extra streams in before her break or something.

Wish she would take the days off instead. Since she has that irl stuff going on, then the stress of parents visiting on top of it. Silly rabbit

RedRage

Wish she would take the days off instead. Since she has that irl stuff going on, then the stress of parents visiting on top of it. Silly rabbit
I guess its a toss up right? She said she's tired, but at the same time, she's said before that streaming and spending time with chat is what she enjoys, this might be her choosing between taking time off and relaxing, and not wanting to be alone with her thoughts. If thats the case and this is what she chose I think its fine, I just wish she'd understand people would be fine with lower energy streams if she just wants to keep her mind off of things and spend time with chat. If she wanted to turn the week into react/movie week on twitch or spam osrs, anything she'd just relax during, I'd be fine with that, and I'm sure plenty of others would too.
she'd actually suck at the game so much that I would scream at my monitor.
She'd either get hard stuck at the first boss fight, or she'd be dumb like me and spend way, way too much time doing jobs in the first map.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

She did a sponsored video for a gacha game. Neat. Use the code "PIPPA" for free gems/diamonds/stars/primos/bafmodads/jiggies/gears/gold/whatever

I forgot about this trainwreck until you brought it up...:depressedtako:

lvl8

This doesn't appear on my subscription feed for some reason.

RedRage

I didn't get a notification for it either, and I have Pippa set to all. Can you put out videos without pushing a notification as a setting?

IonProxy

Youtube's sub feed has gone to shit for a bit of time now. I just check the holodex, it's far more reliable, but you won't get notifications.

DogBone

I guess its a toss up right? She said she's tired, but at the same time, she's said before that streaming and spending time with chat is what she enjoys, this might be her choosing between taking time off and relaxing, and not wanting to be alone with her thoughts. If thats the case and this is what she chose I think its fine, I just wish she'd understand people would be fine with lower energy streams if she just wants to keep her mind off of things and spend time with chat. If she wanted to turn the week into react/movie week on twitch or spam osrs, anything she'd just relax during, I'd be fine with that, and I'm sure plenty of others would too.
When Pippa talks about chat being parasocial, it is horrifyingly, a two way street. She needs chat almost as chat needs her.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Good to know Pippa wasn't the one that accepted this retarded sponsorship offer.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Screenshot_20231129-181922_YouTube.jpg

Look who's migrated to her actual vods now

IonProxy

Good to know Pippa wasn't the one that accepted this retarded sponsorship offer.

I doubt a lot of people will actually download it though
1701299989523.png

Archive
But hey, they got some constructive reviews out of it
1701300073973.png

1701300090720.png

1701300140755.png

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

IonProxy

i wasnt delirious when i was reading those

brb downloading the game just because
They didn't say it cures you of the flip affliction...

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Sven

I don't blame people for taking the easy paycheck by putting out some 10 minute video that can be ignored by the majority, much better then 5+ minute ad reads at the start of every video for a period of time that most channels do these days (I assume because it pays better).

I do wonder what degree of choice versus forced they get with some of these though. We know for instance Warships and Azure were 100% something Pippa wanted to do, but Mahjong Soul originally felt much more like something she was put in because she is the high number of the company. Both Pippa and Lia felt like odd choices as neither had any experience with Mahjong before that and if they wanted experienced players speaking English they had Shiina, Iori, and I'm blanking on when it was but Jelly assuming In2 had dropped at that point all available. If they wanted inexperienced players then I suppose the ditz and the white trash were solid choices though.

This one feels much like the sponsor went we want these 2 to do videos more then talents choosing as I don't see Tenma taking this one if it was an optional thing and of course the rabbit being the glutton for punishment she is streamed it for shits and giggles.

Salado

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I don't blame people for taking the easy paycheck by putting out some 10 minute video that can be ignored by the majority, much better then 5+ minute ad reads at the start of every video for a period of time that most channels do these days (I assume because it pays better).

I do wonder what degree of choice versus forced they get with some of these though. We know for instance Warships and Azure were 100% something Pippa wanted to do, but Mahjong Soul originally felt much more like something she was put in because she is the high number of the company. Both Pippa and Lia felt like odd choices as neither had any experience with Mahjong before that and if they wanted experienced players speaking English they had Shiina, Iori, and I'm blanking on when it was but Jelly assuming In2 had dropped at that point all available. If they wanted inexperienced players then I suppose the ditz and the white trash were solid choices though.

This one feels much like the sponsor went we want these 2 to do videos more then talents choosing as I don't see Tenma taking this one if it was an optional thing and of course the rabbit being the glutton for punishment she is streamed it for shits and giggles.
I'm still baffled that they even took this sponsorship. Phase should be big enough now that they don't have to take sponsorships from literal shovelware mobile games that you can't even find on google.

Stunned But Dumb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom