"Do you know how it feels to receive a close-up of the crotch of the peace statue you made, from your real mom? Pekora... what should I reply? Help me out peko"Oozora Subaru

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
With the power of science and autism, Sound Lab has combined Pipkin Pippa coffee with iced tea to make a wonderful concoction! If you or anyone you know wants to enlighten your taste buds, click the link provided and watch this educational video yourself so you to can make this special beverage.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
I'm learning a lot about Detroit.
This is good content so far. If they refine it a bit, this would be a good source of pre-recorded content and give the girls a more flexible schedule.

DogBone

The long wait can't end soon enough.
One day, there'll be a great rain, and the degeneracy of the Internet will be washed away.

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
One day, there'll be a great rain, and the degeneracy of the Internet will be washed away.
But will the thhrangussy be turned into a pillar of salt for turning back to look?

DogBone

But will the thhrangussy be turned into a pillar of salt for turning back to look?
Pippa will post her pippits, and our hubris will bring down the wrath of God on the modern Sodom that is Phase Connect.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
I've said it before and I'll say it again: Pippa is the Internet's Vtuber.

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
The uppercase "I" Internet, not the degenerate lowercase "i" internets pervert vtuber.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Forgot Pippa was making crystals tomorrow

side note,
finally finished this shit in forestry
1699935927012.png

and noticed the total amount of collection slots

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
How many of you would be interested in a pippa nendoroid

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

Eat em and breed em

I need help

The Peanut Gallery

Tis the Spooky Season. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
I do think there's a strong case to made that she's the vtubers vtuber similar to how Alex Toth was an artists artist or how Prince was a musicians musician.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
I do think there's a strong case to made that she's the vtubers vtuber similar to how Alex Toth was an artists artist or how Prince was a musicians musician.
hey a fellow alex toth fan!. sad he foesnt get talked about much these days

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Like how Warren Zevon was the musician's musician, and Bill Hicks was the comedian's comedian, I've long said that Pippa is the vtuber's vtuber.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
For what it's worth, that lys account just posted their hands, which clearly aren't the lanky rodent hands we know, and in someone's case, love too much.

Archive

image (10).jpg

I'll give this arc a "take your meds, anon" out of ten.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
For what it's worth, that lys account just posted their hands, which clearly aren't the lanky rodent hands we know, and in someone's case, love too much.

Archive

nothing a little photoshpp and digital paimt cant fix

RedRage

Archive

Hear me out, what if everything with know about Pippa as she is now was the larp, and in reality she is a mentally unwell turk? :smugpipi:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
what if everything with know about Pippa as she is now was the larp, and in reality she is a mentally unwell turk? :smugpipi:
If she has the ability to orchestrate gigabrained LARP gayops that have been in motion for well over a decade with a bunch of traceable organic activity spanning several years I'd be thoroughly impressed.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom