"If it's bent, it's hard to put it in, and even harder to pull it out"Bonnivier Pranaja

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
If she has the ability to orchestrate gigabrained LARP gayops that have been in motion for well over a decade with a bunch of traceable organic activity spanning several years I'd be thoroughly impressed.
Okay, but hear me out: what if... she's actually a man with a voice changer?

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
If she has the ability to orchestrate gigabrained LARP gayops that have been in motion for well over a decade with a bunch of traceable organic activity spanning several years I'd be thoroughly impressed.
What if Pippa(online) was Pippa's sister and every roomate/childhood thing about Pippa is just using real Pippa's misery for content and mama kin and papa kin are in on it and real Pippa is even worse and isn't even allowed online to try and intervene anymore. Yeah Zax complicates this, Zax ruins eveything.

RedRage

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
What if Pippa(online) was Pippa's sister and every roomate/childhood thing about Pippa is just using real Pippa's misery for content and mama kin and papa kin are in on it and real Pippa is even worse and isn't even allowed online to try and intervene anymore.
Can confirm, as I am Pippa's transgender sister.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Okay, but hear me out: what if... she's actually a man with a voice changer?
What if... she's just a voice changer....

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
It's true, Pippa is actually a middle aged man with a voice changer named James Patrick O'Shaughnessy.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I think this could be a good woman's movie or manga: Attractive normie sister has a life disaster (gets fired for something funny, boyfriend leaves her for an E-whore)and tries to be streamer and uses her near retarded sister as a caricature for her character and blows up in popularity. But oh no her sister was also a streamer and with the help of shady haxors websites it's a sister vrs sister online war!
:mikothumbsl:It might be a cool story....

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I think this could be a good woman's movie or manga: Attractive normie sister has a life disaster (gets fired for something funny, boyfriend leaves her for an E-whore)and tries to be streamer and uses her near retarded sister as a caricature for her character and blows up in popularity. But oh no her sister was also a streamer and with the help of shady haxors websites it's a sister vrs sister online war!
:mikothumbsl:It might be a cool story....
Go off and write your fanfiction so Pippa can read it and tell you to kill yourself when she eventually does a follow-up to the one controversial fanfiction stream she did two years ago.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
I think this could be a good woman's movie or manga: Attractive normie sister has a life disaster (gets fired for something funny, boyfriend leaves her for an E-whore)and tries to be streamer and uses her near retarded sister as a caricature for her character and blows up in popularity. But oh no her sister was also a streamer and with the help of shady haxors websites it's a sister vrs sister online war! It might be a cool story....
It's like Gattaca but in reverse, with a lot more extra steps, and a healthy dose of Neopets autism.

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Topo Chico

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Topo Chico

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Topo Chico

And here I thought clippers got paid by corpos.
I was under the impression it was rare for that to be the case. Even when there’s just contracts between talent and clipper like tenma and her clipper that’s pretty rare. Most are 3rd parties trying to scrounge up ad rev or just to shill their oshi. Happens a lot with big twitch streamers like asmon too. There was that whole debacle with Sam Hyde and his clippers and if it constituted fair use, which was covered on MATI iirc. Clippers are generally aight and if they can get some google bucks from sifting through hours upon hours of content finding the funny or yab, I’ll wish em the best of luck.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

RedRage

And here I thought clippers got paid by corpos.
Only ones I could see getting payed by corpos are the ones making clips that get posted to the channel itself, like what nottheo did for a while.

Topo Chico

>Our review found your channel contains the fallowing:
Why doesn't he show what they found? :loading:
Copyrighted material most likely. But good question

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
That monetization thing is an old Youtube holdover. However the explosion of Hololive due to clippers showed that at least in the case of Vtubers its different than say if I'm clipping Critikal or like PKA as vtuber clippers A) Did more work as a lot of the popular ones also did translations B) Really really booosted the visibility of vtubers. So yeah Megu is making some sense here

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

1700005567832.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom