Not open for further replies.

diethylether

bird molecule
they don't call her filipino boy for nuffin'

also
1699909955264.png

autism

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

diethylether

bird molecule

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Can't fucking hide, Pippa.

Be sure to post the DMCA when it comes, it'll be hilarious.
I forgot all about that. I just don't like the way her model figits all the time.
I did not forget about Filian's 0% impulse control shitting herself, because you guys won't let me.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
from what I know she uses the index and the HTC vive trackers, I might be wrong though

one of her bits is abusing the index for brutal model movement, like basically snapping her neck 180 degrees

but she's also ADHD in general, nice girl nonetheless. She did the laxatives stream as some challenge but otherwise she's not really a degen like a lot of other vtubers
Well there was that one time she hung out with Melody while she was mastirbaiting on CB....
>He didn't know
:Vesper-UNHINGED:

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Spooked But Lobotomized

You know I don't have a twitter and I'm not on any of the discords and I don't look at /vt/ so seeing all these glimpses of the Disney+ esque sideshows to the Pippaverse is both disorienting and very entertaining.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Well there was that one time she hung out with Melody while she was mastirbaiting on CB....
>He didn't know
:Vesper-UNHINGED:
what in the fucking gods name

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
what in the fucking gods name
I can't post it because of course but basically imagine Fillian in her cop outfit sitting next to a naked melody acting like her usual spaz self while Melody has 6 inches of fake dick down Her throat and that's basically how the entire stream went

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I can't post it because of course but basically imagine Fillian in her cop outfit sitting next to a naked melody acting like her usual spaz self while Melody has 6 inches of fake dick down Her throat and that's basically how the entire stream went
i wont even fucking bother in checking the archives myself jesus fucking christ

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
i wont even fucking bother in checking the archives myself jesus fucking christ
I don't think it was actually ever talker about here oddly enough which is odd because I have a really funny screen shot of when Melody summoned said fake cock causing Fillian to scream in terror and fall on her ass
:SelenHAHAhere:

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
My only question is why
Was she just an observer of Mel's other job? I don't understand.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
My only question is why
Was she just an observer of Mel's other job? I don't understand.
I....dint remember actually? I know for sure it was Fillian who asked Melody and Mel was relatively embarrassed about the whole ordeal but did have fun laughing at how little Fillian new about sex soo...
Oh actually I might be able to make this SFW anybody have the Kiwi censor bar we used for Shiina? :SelenHAHAhere:
Oh and yeah she was just observing at one point she did have a bunny suit outfit and Mel was surprised and asked if she was going to join her but nah

Short

God Damn the Sun
I don't think it was actually ever talker about here oddly enough which is odd because I have a really funny screen shot of when Melody summoned said fake cock causing Fillian to scream in terror and fall on her ass
:SelenHAHAhere:
A link to that stream was posted on the old main thread when it was live

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Ah so it was . Also censored the image of Fillian freaking out at the power on instant cock creation I'll just leave that inthe degen thread

lvl8

Archivebro has Youmacon content on YT.

YabCast:

Phase Alias Webstastic Karaoke:

Phase Invaders Panel:

Phase Origins Interactive Vtuber Adventure:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Archivebro has Youmacon content on YT.

YabCast:

Phase Alias Webstastic Karaoke:

Phase Invaders Panel:

Phase Origins Interactive Vtuber Adventure:

Oh great, finally Yabcast was uploaded. Hopefully they wont talk about piss in the first min- :depressedtako:

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
The long wait can't end soon enough.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom