[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Only ones I could see getting payed by corpos are the ones making clips that get posted to the channel itself, like what nottheo did for a while.
Sam Hyde decided to pay clippers, but then he also flagged the ones who refused to take pay.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

I was thinking, that's going to cost more than four hundred bucks, as you're basically asking for an assassin.

Then I wondered, are there hitmen who are busty blonde women? Surely spies that meet that criteria, but assassins? If so, they have to be in short supply, so I imagine they'd cost a pretty penny.

Last edited:

Topo Chico

She lives the meme of “I don’t get good sleep, I eat like shit, and I never exercise. Why body hort :nolancries:
:pippasadl:
Sleep 7h+ a night, don’t eat goyslop, drink water, and go on walks. Guaranteed to help. In the short term pop a fuckin excedrin migraine.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I was thinking, that's going to cost more than four hundred bucks, as you're basically asking for an assassin.

Then i wondered, are there hitmen who a busty blonde women? Surely spies that meet that criteria, but assassins? If so, they have to be in short supply, so I imagine they'd cost a pretty penny.
Please stop attempting to assist Pippa in her suicide plots.

RedRage

Then i wondered, are there hitmen who a busty blonde women? Surely spies that meet that criteria, but assassins? If so, they have to be in short supply, so I imagine they'd cost a pretty penny.
She'd probably skimp out on it and end up with some fat chick in a wig off of fiver.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
thhrang bonk.png

No no, it's Pippa that wants the bonk. A really hard bonk.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Pippa, you do what you gotta do, but don't let her take any pictures!:pippasadl:

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Oh no, Feeder Leader is saying he feels remorse, he's going to Nyanners on us! :panik:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Oh no, Feeder Leader is saying he feels remorse, he's going to Nyanners on us! :panik:
I can't wait for Josh to finally give in and use a vtuber avatar, so I can read /vt/-discourse about him every week.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Pippa retweet

90% 99% of the clips on that channel are coomer bait, who could have foreseen this outcome on Youtube.

E: Already pointed out, but I'd bet money that the reason the "reasons" were clipped out of the screenshot is because it has nothing to do with reused content.

Last edited:

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
90% of the clips on that channel are coomer bait, who could have foreseen this outcome on Youtube.
I just saw it, 90% is a bit on the lower side, he's a lewdclipper, it's to be expected.

Also
86244a.jpg

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

RedRage

I just saw it, 90% is a bit on the lower side, he's a lewdclipper, it's to be expected.

Also
lol, thought to be fair /pcg/ mostly sort of ignored it save for a few Pippa... posts.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

RedRage

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Spooked But Lobotomized

Imagine getting catfished by an assassin you hired to kill yourself. Thats literally the only way I could see it going

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Balldo claims he accidently met a bunch of swingers and befriended them, not that he was actively being cucked.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Balldo claims he accidently met a bunch of swingers and befriended them, not that he was actively being cucked.
And all of the Pokemon hentai on Pippa's hand-me-down PC from a decade ago was there because of viruses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom