"Love huge breast, in my hands and in my mouth, yup would rather say THAT! THAT WON'T GET ME FIRED!"Mori Calliope

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
It's so over.

There's no escape now.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

RedRage

Fuck, is this gonna be mmo she latches onto?

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Wait.... can't Pippa get in trouble for chat on screen on twitch?:annoyedpippa:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

RedRage

She is autistic. osrs is for autists.
Yeah, but she's gonna have a bad time once people start camping whatever skill she's training at the time.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Why wouldn't simulcasting be a bad idea if you already have an audience in one place?

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Why wouldn't simulcasting be a bad idea if you already have an audience in one place?
simulcasting is only beneficial for people that have been using twitch as their main audience
This is what I understood.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I'm enjoying Pippa's runescape adventures, I'll watch on twitch. I mean... I watch Jong WITH MALES on twitch for Pippa :smugpipi:
I made char and pop on the server but decided I enjoy it more just watching Pippa's stream.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Yeah, but she's gonna have a bad time once people start camping whatever skill she's training at the time.
I think it'll calm down after more streams.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
simulcasting is only beneficial for people that have been using twitch as their main audience
This is what I understood.
Now that she explains it, I get what she means, but I think it gives you more protection against being nuked on any one platform. Maybe it's best to have one main and then simulcast to platforms that aren't normally used like Rumble or Odysee.

braindoko

this applies to both the game autists and Pippa's current tangent

numbers and hobbes.png

Eat em and breed em

I need help
there's the first rope trade

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

RedRage

I think it'll calm down after more streams.
Not on twitch it won't. RN she would be #1 on the OSRS list, thats gonna draw a bunch of eyes on her, better or worse.

E: Like she just said lmao.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Suicide Jokes +1

formerly pipkin (Parody)

The issue is they're in the game chat and she fucking gives them attention, the jannies can't explode the penises if they circumvent using the place they have jurisdiction.

Sven

Now that she explains it, I get what she means, but I think it gives you more protection against being nuked on any one platform. Maybe it's best to have one main and then simulcast to platforms that aren't normally used like Rumble or Odysee.
It's a pro/con thing the main point is both sites promote you more when you have BIG NUMBER and simulcasting will split your audience between both sources meaning smaller number

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
On the simulcast thing, Twitch requires you to prioritize their shit over other platforms, right? Like reading Twitch chat more, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom