"If you're a kid you shouldn't be watching this! I'm gonna be talking about banging dudes"S.S. Isa

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
She's got a point at least that it's one thing if it's a kid, maybe they don't know any better, when an adult shoplifts or steals it does excessive damage to society long term if not punished severely.

Sven

She's got a point at least that it's one thing if it's a kid, maybe they don't know any better, when an adult shoplifts or steals it does excessive damage to society long term if not punished severely.
I'd say it helps that teenagers are pretty much expected to be shitheads so it's hard to be surprised when it happens.

Also on stream topic something about it always seeming to be there are a group of people headbanging a wall on screen

Al-Sandulishun

Annoyance
If the little shits keep getting away with stealing little things all the time they will steal when they grow up, it's not that complicated

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

She's still not thinking a step further. Those teens took candy that some respectful little kid now can't get. She was absolutely romanticizing shit.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
1699065278294.png

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Topo Chico

Fuck quest helper, that shits ezscape

Eat em and breed em

I need help
honestly Pippa i believe in you, but you'll spend the whole night doing some of these quests by yourself

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
honestly Pippa i believe in you, but you'll spend the whole night doing some of these quests by yourself
It would be week long streams for some of the grandmaster quests.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Panko OSRS collab? REAL???

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Eat em and breed em

I need help

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
>Better Help is a scam

what year is it

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
If the little shits keep getting away with stealing little things all the time they will steal when they grow up, it's not that complicated
I agree, but there's only so much you can do in this situation and it's not like they're stealing for sale product, they're stealing product that's based on a social contract not to steal. I think it should be shunned, but I also think there are levels to it.

She's still not thinking a step further. Those teens took candy that some respectful little kid now can't get. She was absolutely romanticizing shit.
I don't think she's unaware of this, I think she's just aware you can't do anything about it in this case and it's all social contract shit in this case, so it's not like you can even report it unlike a stolen bike.

Stop bumming out Pippa's attempt at being optimistic in life.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
I am weak. Luckily I am too busy with work and watching Pippa to actually dive in right now, so there's still hope for me.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
>1 hour and 45 minutes into stream
>only just finished cook's assistant
:whatastory:

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
>1 hour and 45 minutes into stream