"Wait, bananas aren't that sticky; Are american bananas different? I've only seen regular bananas and baby bananas... I'm talking about the actual bananas, not the sussy things Remi was hinting at"Chisaka Airi

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Topo Chico

Fucking around blind exploring is honestly the best way to play
If you’re not tick manipulating every skill, farming max EHP, and eating lasagna every day, you bring shame on efficiency’s name.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
If you’re not tick manipulating every skill, farming max EHP, and eating lasagna every day, you bring shame on efficiency’s name.
You jest, but Runescape players are genuinely like this, in case anyone didn't know.

braindoko

>1 hour and 45 minutes into stream
>only just finished cook's assistant
:whatastory:
I know right, she should get on blowjob ASMR man's level
1699066350635.png

that was a joke in case any would be Nolans couldn't tell. Leisure pace and tangent is way more fun

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
1699066364590.png

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Topo Chico

You jest, but Runescape players are genuinely like this, in case anyone didn't know.
Oh I know that’s why I quit after doing wines for 99 cooking and darts for 99 fletching. The game requires autism to enjoy after a certain point, and I wasn’t even being truly efficient by any means. Anyone who has 99 runecrafting needs help.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Stop talking about the passage of time!

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Oh I know that’s why I quit after doing wines for 99 cooking and darts for 99 fletching. The game requires autism to enjoy after a certain point, and I wasn’t even being truly efficient by any means. Anyone who has 99 runecrafting needs help.
Guardians of the Rift made runecrafting bearable. I'm not just saying this because I have 99 runecrafting :smugpipi:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Pippa sure knows her Janke lore. :smugpipi:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Pippa sure knows her Janke lore. :smugpipi:
Pippa is the type of person to unironically think "I could fix her... but whatever is wrong with her is way hotter" about Janke.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
That's one perk of Pippa feet reveal, is that she can make that joke without anyone calling glasshouses :smugpipi:

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

Stunned But Dumb

I don't watch pippa, stop making me come into this fucking thread, it reeks in here.

Imagine the general horror from those who don't come to the pippa thread upon realizing they've been summoned for some unknown reason

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Pippa is the type of person to unironically think "I could fix her... but whatever is wrong with her is way hotter" about Janke.
Stop being so jealous of your sister Yuni.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Penis explode the pit spammers

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
The issue is they're in the game chat and she fucking gives them attention, the jannies can't explode the penises if they circumvent using the place they have jurisdiction.

RedRage

Part of me agrees that its dumb and cringe, another part of me cant help but laugh at it cause the feet/pit spam is no ones fault but her own.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Guardians of the Rift made runecrafting bearable. I'm not just saying this because I have 99 runecrafting :smugpipi:
id rather blow my brains out than go to gotr again, i just want to get the outfit and be rid of that place
i am already 99

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom