"My feet are the same size as my mom's, and for some reason I thought her feet are 27 centimeters, that is humongous; No, my feet are... 23... 22.5 to 23 wait let me double-check, uh my sister says that's like US size 10, oh I'm like a size 7 lol so no, I'm not bigfoot!"IRyS

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Yeah, but she's gonna have a bad time once people start camping whatever skill she's training at the time.
Does Jagex have a policy of bans or whatever for fucking with streamers too much? I know other MMOs do, and I think I remember some drama around the Ironman stuff in that vein.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

RedRage

Regarding the numberfagging rant she just went on, I feel like if she was not an autist and could not care about growth nearly as much as she does at this point, she'd probably be thinking about the shit she talked about near the end of the Lego stream a lot less.

Does Jagex have a policy of bans or whatever for fucking with streamers too much? I know other MMOs do, and I think I remember some drama around the Ironman stuff in that vein.
It depends, if she became more of a recognized quantity in the osrs community I'm sure some mods would keep an eye out for her, but what I was getting at is something they cant really do anything about, if 100~ people are chopping a tree its gonna vanish before she gets a single log more often than not cause of how recourses work in osrs.

Al-Sandulishun

Annoyance
Fellas, I don't think her lungs are free of mold.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
i bought the balloons, and i see she liked them

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Fellas, I don't think her lungs are free of mold.
Yeah...she said she took the meds and was cured, but she's had a really rough sounding cough ever since.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

pizza party.png

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

RedRage

Al-Sandulishun

Annoyance
Yeah...she said she took the meds and was cured, but she's had a really rough sounding cough ever since.
She should've kept taking them and gone to her doctor to check if it was gone, not, as I assume, stopped taking them when the cough stopped.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Klan possibly confirmed? Guess I will be jumping in properly.

JMForte

She should've kept taking them and gone to her doctor to check if it was gone, not, as I assume, stopped taking them when the cough stopped.
She couldn't have kept taking them because she took them all.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I'm doing the cheft quest...... it's over..... this is how it gets you.... I did this over 20 years ago :shiinastare:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Sven

She said she took all she was prescribed for the medicine, she just never went back to see if she needed it refilled. The cough could very well be just her lungs reacting to being more functional then they have been for years and not knowing how to deal with all this oxygen.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Guess I'm getting back into Runescape. I'm sure this won't harm any of my schedules at all.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Just search vtuber and pick one silly rabbit.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom