"Yeah, let's keep the racism to the stream's chat. That's a joke. No racism on stream either... unless it's against Italians"Pipkin Pippa

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anime Fan

Well it seems like she had fun with osrs, hopefully this means we do end up getting more streams of it in the future. Even if they end up being on twitch.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Never seen this before
View attachment 54248
.png
Same for me, I had to refresh.

RedRage

Stream was cozy, I wonder if she burned herself out on jong or if something happened with the jongcord crew, cause I watch rezuuls games when I can catch them cause he's good and I wanna improve, but I've noticed a lack of the usual suspects in recent games.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Stream was cozy, I wonder if she burned herself out on jong or if something happened with the jongcord crew, cause I watch rezuuls games when I can catch them cause he's good and I wanna improve, but I've noticed a lack of the usual suspects in recent games.

there are more games to play than Jong, eventually people burn out until they want to play again

or they want to play Jong, just not with the Jong clique right now, such as their own community or group of friends

sometimes the simplest answer is the most likely, no conspiracies needed

Anime Fan

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Based Filian voting for Pippa.
brave_VGEFrHZqjV.png
brave_GP7PgL2PpZ.png

Sven

Not sure about the gang but a bad luck streak might just be demotivating her from it at the moment. She wasn't getting great draws well playing with Henya and it doesn't feel great having to play 5+ rounds just to get a poverty hand riichi win when everyone else in the world can seem to bust out baimans every turn.

And no I am totally not talking from personal experience at all

Last edited:

RedRage

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Reminder that she was planning on doing another jongin' stream with Henya, Tenma, and possibly Fishman. She might just want to keep things fresh until then.

Anime Fan

Looks like she's serious about continuing with osrs.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

I can't wait for her to stream it one more time and then never touch it again :smugpipi:

RedRage

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Sven

Looks like she excited to have a game a large chunk of the community can play at once, not many games support 50+ at once let alone more then that

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

Really nice to see her getting into a game I've loved for 15 years now.
RS addiction arc round like 10 here we go
1699070243838.png

RedRage

Looks like she excited to have a game a large chunk of the community can play at once, not many games support 50+ at once let alone more then that
Should have made a Wurm unlimited server clearly. I would pay good money watch her and her retarded chat try and learn it.

That moment really brought back memories.
MabiMafiaGroupPhoto.jpg

Eat em and breed em

I need help

diethylether

bird molecule
If Pippa actually reads this thread, I will concernpost because doing so must be a form of mental self-harm.
Odds of any vtuber reading this thread is near 0 because nobody who respects their time bothers catching up on all the spam (I don't respect my time)

She knows what 4chan is about, would not surprise me if she posted the same level of shit back when she spent more time on it.
She 100% used to post like every other imageboard tard

God I really hope she won't stream a lot of this garbage because I'd rather torture myself with jong than this. Maybe if I ever played rs in my childhood it would be different but it really doesn't look like I missed out on anything. Now time to go back to sleep since I randomly woke up at 4am

e. Jeremy what the fuck are you talking about
Screenshot_20231104_051314.jpg

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I'm tempted to start playing OSRS now but I'm not and never have been an MMO player and I'm afraid of being sucked into an autism vortex.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
I'm tempted to start playing OSRS now but I'm not and never have been an MMO player and I'm afraid of being sucked into an autism vortex.
Just relax and accept the inevitable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom