"My purpose for wearing panties is to avoid injury"Sakamata Chloe

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stunned But Dumb

74a.jpeg

74a - Copy.jpeg

All I ask is that this place doesn't get schizo'd into the ether because I really enjoy it

RedRage

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
If people don't report bad behaviour, retards who think it's perfectly normal are emboldened by the lack of gentle caresses to the back of the neck with a sledgehammer and keep doing it.
Can I suggest adding this post to the banner notice, to make it explicit that you want reports? I'm sure I'm not the only retard who read "police yourselves" and thought "you want users to... hand out more Meds stickers?"

I assumed as well that it was more so about calling out retards as opposed to reports, but if thats what he wants we can start doing that.
Community policing works on shame, and then escalation if shame fails. I think some users are reluctant to escalate by reporting because they don't like snitching. But IRL there are multiple options for escalation (ostracisation, blanket parties, etc.) that you don't have on the Internet.

Last edited:

RedRage

Can I suggest adding this post to the banner notice, to make it explicit that you want reports? I'm sure I'm not the only retard who read "police yourselves" and thought "you want users to... hand out more WTF stickers?"
I assumed as well that it was more so about calling out retards as opposed to reports, but if thats what he wants we can start doing that.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
So to spoonfeed the lazies like me (I just clicked to the right page by luck), Proctor is angy that @famous artist pipkun (noted shitposter and liar) claimed to have posted to /pcg/ about criminal sex acts against pippa, and @Short then proceeded to dare to make a joke about pipkun's alleged post in the TVA groomercord which caught him a ban for some reason 24 hour mute
Not to sell short the general low quality atmosphere of the thread (@Reticule @Pippenis Inspector) but this is frankly an overreaction. Not the vibecheck or the public humiliation, but a ban for one out of taste joke is, in fact, literally 1984. Not that it matters anyway, being removed from a discord server can only improve your life, but it does suggest a shift in attitude towards speech in the greater moderation of the community. Nevermind. It don't matter. None of this matters.
idiot, no one said anything about rape but proctor. he added the rape in discord.

Last edited:

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Can you guys be less cringe please? I prefer to be judged in my own degenerative behavior rather then others but you guys are making that harder.....:annoyedpippa:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Can you guys be less cringe please? I prefer to be judged in my own degenerative behavior rather then others but you guys are making that harder.....:annoyedpippa:
stop caring about what strangers think of you.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Now they've gotten way too comfortable acting like jackasses with no filter as if it's a badge of honor.
I think the tl;dr of this is some people here have forgotten there is an important difference between shitposts and shit posts. I have a bunch of people in mind aside from the afor mentioned Pipkun, Short, and Reticule I would like to see stop shitting this thread up. I'd like to see everyone try to act a bit less retarded here please. Or I might start to swing the broom more aggressively since I'm basically the only Janny who regularly goes into this thread.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
God I fucking love Tenma.

Oh wait this is the Pippa thread.

...fuck it who cares, god I fucking love Tenma.

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

The problem is not so much the disgust as the lack of reports. This thread moves so fast that if some retard talks about raping Pippa and then goes 'jk lol in minecraft', it's gone in less than ten minutes and is 30+ pages deep by the end of the night. If people don't report bad behaviour, retards who think it's perfectly normal are emboldened by the lack of gentle caresses to the back of the neck with a sledgehammer and keep doing it.
This might be a piss take, but I believe anyone who posts on /pcg/ has jester's privilege. As per the motto of 4chan (formerly the motto of /b/):
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

lvl8

God I fucking love Tenma.

Oh wait this is the Pippa thread.

...fuck it who cares, god I fucking love Tenma.

Tenma is more relevant than whatever is goin on right now in this thread.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
That was a good howl. Almost like she has... practice.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Saturnus

haha it's unou
The problem is not so much the disgust as the lack of reports. This thread moves so fast that if some retard talks about raping Pippa and then goes 'jk lol in minecraft', it's gone in less than ten minutes and is 30+ pages deep by the end of the night. If people don't report bad behaviour, retards who think it's perfectly normal are emboldened by the lack of gentle caresses to the back of the neck with a sledgehammer and keep doing it.
Honest question; Do I actually have to put effort into what I write in the reports I submit or can I just submit a report consisting of "zap this nigga's penis"?

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Mods take this man to the penis explosion chamber

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Honest question; Do I actually have to put effort into what I write in the reports I submit or can I just submit a report consisting of "zap this nigga's penis"?

Either is okay.

lvl8

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom