"I'm protecting myself! I'm MGTOW but Pippa! I'm PipTOW, Pippa Going Their Own Way! Okay? I'm staying away from WHORES! I'm not risking the charges man!"Pipkin Pippa

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
can you imagine as a jannie just reading something like "jannie roll the dice and cast testicular torsion on this motherfucker"

that would be funny

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Stop using /vt/ so much and bringing their mentality of escalating shitposting here.

Sure it's somewhat necessary to look at since vtubers from the smallest indies to the largest corpos all go there and anonymously post about themselves and each other but the overwhelming majority of posts are absolute garbage.
Importing that style of posting deserves beatings.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Mhm, because kidnapping followed up with drugging has no connotations whatsoever.
pippa never said "rape me". she whined about not being kidnapped or drugged

Last edited:

DogBone

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

(/serious) It honestly sounded more like a "what, am I not pretty enough to get kidnapped?!" bit, and not some kind of schizo signal to her fans.
if you didnt watch stream maybe. speaking of which, whats today? orsr?
yeah today is runescape

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Reminder that caramel woman is going to be playing Class of 09 at 6pm EST.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Reminder that caramel woman is going to be playing Class of 09 at 6pm EST.

The pale Puerto Rican Lia didn't like the games racism, meanwhile I'm gonna guess the brown Peruvian Nyaru will love it. :smugpipi:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
The pale Puerto Rican Lia didn't like the games racism, meanwhile I'm gonna guess the brown Peruvian Nyaru will love it. :smugpipi:
For some reason it's always the brown ones that appreciate some good racism. Lia just wasn't brown enough :smugpipi:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
So last night an opossum crashed a college football game, and someone already made a Pipossum edit.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
I leave for a week, now 200 pages behind and Proctor pinned a very interesting message. I wonder what totally normal posts I missed; I sure am excited to find out!

DogBone

I leave for a week, now 200 pages behind and Proctor pinned a very interesting message. I wonder what totally normal posts I missed; I sure am excited to find out!
The Pippakistani will always tell you he was banned but will never tell you why.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I think the tl;dr of this is some people here have forgotten there is an important difference between shitposts and shit posts. I have a bunch of people in mind aside from the afor mentioned Pipkun, Short, and Reticule I would like to see stop shitting this thread up. I'd like to see everyone try to act a bit less retarded here please. Or I might start to swing the broom more aggressively since I'm basically the only Janny who regularly goes into this thread.
Like the "My sister's ****y Egg" posting that had nothing to do with Vtubers or Pippa, that was reported and not moved or deleted? I'm all for marking sexually explicit or violent comments, but beyond that what you guys think is "too shitty" is incomprehensible. I scroll over dozens of post because they're too shitty for me, but that doesn't mean they would get removed.
This might be a piss take, but I believe anyone who posts on /pcg/ has jester's privilege. As per the motto of 4chan (formerly the motto of /b/):
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
The problem is that doesn't carry over once it's transplanted on this forum or once somebody on this forum attaches their identity to it. Then it has to be considered as if it was posted by a user here, where there is not this fictional clause or assumed anonymity. I would say if a comment would warrant moderation from a user, it shouldn't be reposted or discussed here in first place.... BUT that's what people want to do so you're going to have this issue. For instance "Look at this bad post, I think it's Krampussy": Immediately the comment is now tied to an identity present in the streamer's chats and it is no longer just Lol random guy. I think the only solution is case by case and for this more reporting is needed even if some reports are going to be junk, just to make sure it's getting seen.
Thier were? You sure about that?
pankospellingtips.png
She's in my head :loading:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

They should make more. The cognitive dissonance they expose is too delicious, portrayal of the simple pleasures of family life shouldn't hurt Westoids like they do.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom