"I hope you enjoy the smell of my ass! Orrraaa"Momosuzu Nene

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

People seem to have forgotten that my desire to enable free speech does not equate to an endorsement of half the shit you people casually talk about in this thread. I don't look at most of what you post because 99.99% of it is fetidly retarded babble unworthy of being scrawled on the toilet paper being used by a man suffering from amoebic dysentery. But this has evidently translated into the idea that it's perfectly okay to treat this thread like a mini /vt/ and openly act as if your fetishes and parasocial nonsense is something that society as a whole should tolerate instead of using it as justification to throw rocks at you in the street.

Police yourselves, or you will rapidly be reminded that I am an absolute despot who tolerates you entirely on principle rather than out of any personal appreciation or enjoyment of the content you bring to this site.

Your oshi is severely mentally ill and socially stunted. You should use her as an example of what not to be like, rather than as a justification to be even worse than she is.
Nobody should joke about this shit.

/vt/ and /pcg/ are execrable holes in the internet that nobody should ever willingly admit association with.

My problem is not that people are 'making jokes', my problem is that people are acting like this kind of thing is normal. Normal people do not post on random imageboards about wanting to kidnap and rape small mentally ill women. Normal people don't react with 'omg anon thats so hot wish it was me fr fr'. This is degenerate behaviour and tarnishes the whole community by association.

I built this site on the principle that vtuber discussion could simultaneously be candid and objective (past lives, drama, etc) without also turning into a wretched hive of cum & sodomy. I want people to act like civilized adults and demonstrate sane, rational behaviours conducive to a functional community.

Allow me to succinctly illustrate my point with an image;

View attachment 54112

The action today did not occur in a vacuum. It was the end result of constant permissiveness and normalization created by innumerable degenerates being concentrated into a single thread, able to effortlessly air whatever retarded thoughts cross their mind in real time. If I didn't step in and act, it would only get worse.

Then, instead of being griped at for being Proctor the meanie-pants no-fun-allowed guy by retards whose entire 500+ posting history is on this thread and this thread alone, I'd get hammered by regular users I actually care about and respect for not doing something before this cancer metastasized and infected the entire forum.

You get what you fucking deserve.
I'll be sure to remember these posts in a few years when Pippa slips up leaking her @Short identity.
.gif

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
The Pippakistani will always tell you he was banned but will never tell you why.
Nolan was the truest Pippa fan all along.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

kingcaid

Discord_bj7DU7IMYY.png
There was also an anon claiming they'd try to stream the Youmacon yabcast panel. If I notice a twitch link I'll edit.

Salado

I bought so much booze thinking the con would be streamed... oh well, cheers!

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
Honest question, what's the barometer of quality in posts?
Like if I write a half-baked joke that noone cares for is that me "shitting up" the thread?
Trying too hard to be funny?
Having a shitlord's edgy humor?
Should we only post long form?
So much of this thread is people tossing out one sentence reactions to shit it's weird to suggest that the thread is anything but shit. Is the goal to eliminate that? If so I actually agree.

People talk about quality of the thread but the only thing I've seen that seems to be of quality are paragraph long concernposts and the occasional clever edit.

Also some people seem to be conflating their personal impressions of users with the quality of their posts. You may not appreciate what some of us retards have to say but that doesn't mean we aren't genuinely trying to contribute to the thread.

Main character syndrome is defiinitely prevalent but referring back to people wanting to NOT shit up the thread, what other means do you have to determine the quality of a post if not the response it gets?

I'm genuinely curious cause I am in fact a gaylordfaggotretard but I don't wish to impose that on those I interact with on the regular. Which sadly consists of this thread primarily.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Like if I write a half-baked joke that noone cares for is that me "shitting up" the thread?
So much of this thread is people tossing out one sentence reactions to shit it's weird to suggest that the thread is anything but shit. Is the goal to eliminate that? If so I actually agree.

People talk about quality of the thread but the only thing I've seen that seems to be of quality are paragraph long concernposts and the occasional clever edit.

Also some people seem to be conflating their personal impressions of users with the quality of their posts. You may not appreciate what some of us retards have to say but that doesn't mean we aren't genuinely trying to contribute to the thread.

Main character syndrome is defiinitely prevalent but referring back to people wanting to NOT shit up the thread, what other means do you have to determine the quality of a post if not the response it gets?

I'm genuinely curious cause I am in fact a gaylordfaggotretard but I don't wish to impose that on those I interact with on the regular. Which sadly consists of this thread primarily.
Just don't be a fag idk :botanshrug:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Allow me to share a Pip remix made by a Yamanba. It's pretty alright!

Topo Chico

There isn’t and won’t be a fully codified code of conduct; Proctor expressly left the rules open for him to do what he wants. Going forward I expect to see some sort of “case law” to develop to inform or guide user conduct and janny sweeping.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Nyaru's Class of 09 stream is really fun so far. Would recommend :shubaIapprob:

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

There isn’t and won’t be a fully codified code of conduct; Proctor expressly left the rules open for him to do what he wants. Going forward I expect to see some sort of “case law” to develop to inform or guide user conduct and janny sweeping.
Well I don't think he'd be autistic enough to write a Justinian or Pippoleonic Code for us so I guess case law will have to do

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Expect a "Black Letter Law of TVA" issue each year.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
>Jeffery shoots up the school
Nyaru: Based?
:marinewhat:
Edit: "Look where inclusivity has gotten us as a society"
:whatastory:

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Honestly I think it's better to disregard that part and just look at: no sexually explicit comments, no violent comments about streamers, no boldly fluid stuff unless it is directly about the live stream. No fetish talk unless it's directly responding to the live stream. I don't think anyone really cares about if a joke isn't good. However, I'm sure people get tired of reading the same jokes or comments everyday. I think having an idea of a self imposed refresh timer for making bad jokes is good personally. Like you get one every so many pages or days.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Anime Fan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom