"marshmallow was a mistake"Aviel Basin

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
I think there are certain people in this thread (and to a lesser extent TVA at large) that think being obnoxious, or a menace, or acting like complete social reject somehow makes them charming. Like they're one of the kooky comic relief characters in the story of TVA, they're living mascots, oh how wacky their antics are~

Now they've gotten way too comfortable acting like jackasses with no filter as if it's a badge of honor.

If you wanna improve things, start tard wrangling some of these wannabe main characters. No one's impressed by your autism, we're all just trying to discuss our favorite kayfabe streamers. Cool it.

wrp

So to spoonfeed the lazies like me (I just clicked to the right page by luck), Proctor is angy that @famous artist pipkun (noted shitposter and liar) claimed to have posted to /pcg/ about criminal sex acts against pippa, and @Short then proceeded to dare to make a joke about pipkun's alleged post in the TVA groomercord which caught him a ban for some reason 24 hour mute
Not to sell short the general low quality atmosphere of the thread (@Reticule @Pippenis Inspector) but this is frankly an overreaction. Not the vibecheck or the public humiliation, but a ban for one out of taste joke is, in fact, literally 1984. Not that it matters anyway, being removed from a discord server can only improve your life, but it does suggest a shift in attitude towards speech in the greater moderation of the community. Nevermind. It don't matter. None of this matters.

Last edited:

RedRage

I think there are certain people in this thread (and to a lesser extent TVA at large) that think being obnoxious, or a menace, or acting like complete social reject somehow makes them charming. Like they're one of the kooky comic relief characters in the story of TVA, they're living mascots, oh how wacky their antics are~

Now they've gotten way too comfortable acting like jackasses with no filter as if it's a badge of honor.

If you wanna improve things, start tard wrangling some of these wannabe main characters. No one's impressed by your autism, we're all just trying to discuss our favorite kayfabe streamers. Cool it.
I feel like the other issue is half of those people enjoy the negative reactions. If something like Pipkun cared he would have killed himself a long time ago.

Short

God Damn the Sun
comic relief characters in the story of TVA
wannabe main characters.
With one? the main character or comic relief?
:smugpipi:
So to spoonfeed the lazies like me (I just clicked to the right page by luck), Proctor is angy that @famous artist pipkun (noted shitposter and liar) claimed to have posted to /pcg/ about criminal sex acts against pippa, and @Short then proceeded to dare to make a joke about pipkun's alleged post in the TVA groomercord which caught him a ban for some reason
Not to sell short the general low quality atmosphere of the thread (@Reticule @Pippenis Inspector) but this is frankly an overreaction. Not the vibecheck or the public humiliation, but a ban for one out of taste joke is, in fact, literally 1984.

Assuming it was just the joke.
It was just a 24-hour mute not that big of a deal in the end is Proctor little groomcord he can do whatever he wants with it.
I feel like the other issue is half of those people enjoy the negative reactions. If something like Pipkun cared he would have killed himself a long time ago.
I will never understand wanting to be accepted that bad you are afraid to make jokes, just sounds cringe to me. Oh no someone gave you a dumb or cool story bro WHO CARES!

RedRage

I will never understand wanting to be accepted that bad you are afraid to make jokes, just sounds cringe to me. Oh no someone gave you a dumb or cool story bro WHO CARES!
Retard, when I said reactions I don't mean the little fake stickers, any response to something is a reaction.

Short

God Damn the Sun
Retard, when I said reactions I don't mean the little fake stickers, any response to something is a reaction.
Same shit who cares.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
what the fuck is happening

JMForte

the difference is that streamers are still more tangible than a fictional character, I doubt I have to remind you how bad unicorns and idol fans react when their idol gets a private message from a male on stream or vice versa
No, I know how they act. Pippa has talked about how they act because Pippa is a self admitted unicorn, who has schizoed out and dropped vtubers over talking to males. The fans complaining about uwu are just like how Pippa acts in regards to some vtubers.
what the fuck is happening
Retard fight, actually no, retard war.

Awoogers

Eureka

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
So to spoonfeed the lazies like me (I just clicked to the right page by luck), Proctor is angy that @famous artist pipkun (noted shitposter and liar) claimed to have posted to /pcg/ about criminal sex acts against pippa, and @Short then proceeded to dare to make a joke about pipkun's alleged post in the TVA groomercord which caught him a ban for some reason 24 hour mute
Not to sell short the general low quality atmosphere of the thread (@Reticule @Pippenis Inspector) but this is frankly an overreaction. Not the vibecheck or the public humiliation, but a ban for one out of taste joke is, in fact, literally 1984. Not that it matters anyway, being removed from a discord server can only improve your life, but it does suggest a shift in attitude towards speech in the greater moderation of the community. Nevermind. It don't matter. None of this matters.

Nobody should joke about this shit.

/vt/ and /pcg/ are execrable holes in the internet that nobody should ever willingly admit association with.

My problem is not that people are 'making jokes', my problem is that people are acting like this kind of thing is normal. Normal people do not post on random imageboards about wanting to kidnap and rape small mentally ill women. Normal people don't react with 'omg anon thats so hot wish it was me fr fr'. This is degenerate behaviour and tarnishes the whole community by association.

I built this site on the principle that vtuber discussion could simultaneously be candid and objective (past lives, drama, etc) without also turning into a wretched hive of cum & sodomy. I want people to act like civilized adults and demonstrate sane, rational behaviours conducive to a functional community.

Allow me to succinctly illustrate my point with an image;

anycommunity.jpg

The action today did not occur in a vacuum. It was the end result of constant permissiveness and normalization created by innumerable degenerates being concentrated into a single thread, able to effortlessly air whatever retarded thoughts cross their mind in real time. If I didn't step in and act, it would only get worse.

Then, instead of being griped at for being Proctor the meanie-pants no-fun-allowed guy by retards whose entire 500+ posting history is on this thread and this thread alone, I'd get hammered by regular users I actually care about and respect for not doing something before this cancer metastasized and infected the entire forum.

You get what you fucking deserve.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I suggests we have one of them Jesus trials where we vote to ban one and save one, you can can save/ban "meat Pippa" and related phrases or @Reticule
Which one will we choose?
:smugpipi:

Awoogers

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
At the end of the day, this will be used as another point of reference of TVA being the eternal chuuba boogeyman, despite literally every single individual besides Pipkun and Short expressing disgust at their behavior. Yes, making jokes is one thing, but do not advocate for actual criminal behavior or harm against talents. As the rabbit herself said not even a few days back: learn to actually be funny, not degenerate for the sake of degeneracy.

So I'm all for the thread policing, and I also nominate the thhrangussy to take up the broom once more and cleanse the rot, as is his nature.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
despite literally every single individual besides Pipkun and Short expressing disgust at their behavior. Yes, making jokes is one thing, but do not advocate for actual criminal behavior or harm against talents.

The problem is not so much the disgust as the lack of reports. This thread moves so fast that if some retard talks about raping Pippa and then goes 'jk lol in minecraft', it's gone in less than ten minutes and is 30+ pages deep by the end of the night. If people don't report bad behaviour, retards who think it's perfectly normal are emboldened by the lack of gentle caresses to the back of the neck with a sledgehammer and keep doing it.

JMForte

I did say this place was getting as bad as /pcg/ a long while ago.
/vt/ and /pcg/ are execrable holes in the internet that nobody should ever willingly admit association with.
This line made me laugh at the irony because Pippa does exactly that. Gleefully as well. Not saying you're wrong or anything.
The problem is not so much the disgust as the lack of reports. This thread moves so fast that if some retard talks about raping Pippa and then goes 'jk lol in minecraft', it's gone in less than ten minutes and is 30+ pages deep by the end of the night. If people don't report bad behaviour, retards who think it's perfectly normal are emboldened by the lack of gentle caresses to the back of the neck with a sledgehammer and keep doing it.
Guessing it's the age old, someone else will do it when it comes to reporting stuff. Everyone thinks someone else will do it so they just don't do it themselves. I'm forever impressed by your patience with I and all the other retards.

diethylether

bird molecule
No, I know how they act. Pippa has talked about how they act because Pippa is a self admitted unicorn, who has schizoed out and dropped vtubers over talking to males. The fans complaining about uwu are just like how Pippa acts in regards to some vtubers.
oh that's what you meant, I didn't know she was a unicorn herself lole

oh if you want to have snitching over that kind of stuff I can do that. I figured that since reticule has been on this forum since the start and has accumulated over 10'000 posts of posting the same npc dialogue over and over again for a whole year, that you don't actually care that much.

Then, instead of being griped at for being Proctor the meanie-pants no-fun-allowed guy by retards whose entire 500+ posting history is on this thread and this thread alone, I'd get hammered by regular users I actually care about and respect for not doing something before this cancer metastasized and infected the entire forum.
I agree that this thread moves too fast, it's one of the reasons I'm not active in any other threads because I spend most of the time to catch up to this thread. But I still prefer catching up on this thread alone because Pippa's the one I actually regularly watch. I don't know how people can keep up with more than one streamer in the first place, unless you restrict yourself to clips and only watching livestreams and no vods. And I can't catch 90% of the livestreams due to time zones. I wouldn't mind if this thread only had 10 new pages instead of 30-60 every time she streams though. It's basically more of an offsite stream chat than a forum at this point. Maybe then I'd have more time to read the general thread as well.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I bet if we could report reaction stickers you'd have plenty of reports piling up:SelenHAHAhere:
Isn't that right Kiara? :mikothumbsl:Yeah!

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
I honestly haven't noticed any issues.

However, I am listening to Anal Cunt's It Just Gets Worse right now, so my sense of humor may not be in line with the Head Fruit.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Please don't make the boss kill the thread. I refuse to use discord I'm old and it confuses me.
Why the fuck is there even a tva trannycord in the first place?
This is all a ploy by Proctor to blackmail users into his personal femboy army isn't?
.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom