"Why are you guys like this?"Chisaka Airi

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Is the discord for extra ultra inner circle people only?

I'm here because I don't want to wade through a dozen different cords. And discord is gay. I use this place as a news aggregating site.

I can see the value of having a live chat function like on the farm but whats the point of having the forum if it has different channels all competing at the same time?
you use it to call into proctors live stream.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
you use it to call into proctors live stream.
And to make fun of Proctor's Biblically long rants and explanations that any heterosexual person can translate into a six word sentence.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Spergatory

Early Adopter
>I was pretty busy tonight, I wonder what hap-

grandpa-abe-exit.gif

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
People seem to have forgotten that my desire to enable free speech does not equate to an endorsement of half the shit you people casually talk about in this thread. I don't look at most of what you post because 99.99% of it is fetidly retarded babble unworthy of being scrawled on the toilet paper being used by a man suffering from amoebic dysentery. But this has evidently translated into the idea that it's perfectly okay to treat this thread like a mini /vt/ and openly act as if your fetishes and parasocial nonsense is something that society as a whole should tolerate instead of using it as justification to throw rocks at you in the street.

Police yourselves, or you will rapidly be reminded that I am an absolute despot who tolerates you entirely on principle rather than out of any personal appreciation or enjoyment of the content you bring to this site.

Your oshi is severely mentally ill and socially stunted. You should use her as an example of what not to be like, rather than as a justification to be even worse than she is.
Yo what the fuck happened while I was asleep

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Awoogers

RedRage

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Do we know if it'll be a members world or not?
I imagine it wont be because Pippa probably wont want to gatekeep. Especially if it's a one time thing.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Do we know if it'll be a members world or not?
I think somebody said what world it is, but I don't remember. I wanted to know too.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Awoogers

Eat em and breed em

I need help

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Time to have my fake fan moment because I was basically gone for a week and I ain't skimming through 100ish pages but...
What the fuck did y'all ni- fine educated people do? AGAIN?

diethylether

bird molecule
So pretty much just like Pippa.
the difference is that streamers are still more tangible than a fictional character, I doubt I have to remind you how bad unicorns and idol fans react when their idol gets a private message from a male on stream or vice versa

I wouldn't discount medication so quickly. Medication is overprescribed, and should be used as a last resort due to the side effects. It's a lot easier and cheaper, and has far fewer side effects to try fixing your mental health by eating well, exercising regularly, maintaining a regular sleep schedule and real-life friendships, and getting therapy if that doesn't work. But it should be an option.
oh I'm not discounting it at all, but she is extremely anti meds. I refused meds myself for years before I finally decided to give them a try and it was probably one of the best decisions of my life.

is this a lowkey way to say you saw her dox and think she's average

>tells her community if they try anything she'll shoot them multiple times
"Why wont anybody kidnap me????"
Women.
the classic "no means no" vs "well if he doesn't chase me, is he even serious at all?"

Unfortunately, if we hard enforced the no containment breaking/cowtipping rule, we'd lose quite a few regulars. Including staff members. :pippasadl:
I don't understand the constant moaning about it when I've seen the people doing the call out doing the exact same thing themselves in the barely 1.5 months that I've been here.

Yo what the fuck happened while I was asleep
idk proctor shit himself over pipkun or something and now he wants us to face the wall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom