"We don't like children. They're snotty, they're sticky, they talk all the time, and they ruin your vagina. I'm just saying"Lia Rinkou's mom

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Two streams in one day? Seems odd for her to do when they're also 3 hours apart. The documentary that short?
I could see it two hours documentary than she has an hour more likely half an hour to chill and ready up for the next one its what she seems to be doing with movies

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Two collab streams in one day? Seems odd for her to do when they're also 3 hours apart. The documentary that short?
It's a little under 2 hours

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Eat em and breed em

I need help

1696830144135.png
the guy actually posted it:vesperfacepalm: Blurred out important stuff atleast

Postal rrat

chinshilla
The harines aren't sending their best

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔

Eureka

Short

God Damn the Sun

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Is /pcg/ really still having a temper tantrum? God Almighty I just hope Krampus streams his suicide.

You know, this whole time I thought Dizzy and others were gen 3.
You have been here for well over a year and a half yet somehow still act like a terminal newfag.

The harines aren't sending their best
This is their best.
When Harines send their people, they’re not sending their best. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems to us. They’re bringing the same unfunny jokes spammed hundreds of times. They’re bringing unrepentant coomerposting. They’re Yamanbacattle. And some, I assume, are good people (but probably not).

Postal rrat

chinshilla

kingcaid

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

At this point she should buy a pack of Marlboro red 100s and a pack of smooths and hack up a lung after smoking each back to back, post skulling pint of Budweiser to understand smoking is cringe.

She may be memeing about asbestos, but she craves a smoke, in her ignorance of how fucking bad a smoko is when you don’t fucking smoke.
a fucking Marlboro smooth tastes like Christmas

For the fucking love of god please don't smoke rabbit

It's not a fucking fun experience at all especially when you stop it after doing it for years

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I got to expert 2 tonight in ranked Jong, are you proud of me Pippa? 🀄:pippaworship:🀄

Postal rrat

chinshilla

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
I'm starting to hate collabs...
Look just go with the :magnicope:/🌈 explanation that this is just thetraining arc so she can finally muster up the courage to Collab with kson and henya.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

diethylether

bird molecule
Yea that Gameboo dude is obsessed with Pippa. He basically retweets anything that's Pippa related. He's also constantly tweeting about having break downs and suicide.

Also, he seems friendly with Jeremy.

Jeremy fucks me up so much
Pippa retweeted one of my shitposts a few weeks ago and I regularly checked my mentions
Jeremy favorited her reply, every post of me and most of the replies, even hours later

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

diethylether

bird molecule
The Virgin Pippa vs the Chad Yuko

A

I remember Pippa saying she wants to do a shooting range stream at some point, but I wonder how that will work
inb4 she ends up filming herself accidentally

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I remember Pippa saying she wants to do a shooting range stream at some point, but I wonder how that will work
inb4 she ends up filming herself accidentally
Sounds like a job for a furry fox mask :smugpipi:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom