"Everyone just hold on a minute, right now Moona will be injibu... indjibooboobuburuuu (Invisible)"Usada Pekora

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Eat em and breed em

I need help

She has also seen the pic where Lumi is going to show her how to "toss her salad"
1696820080339.png

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
1696818961900682.jpg
some of them still have a sense of humour

Topo Chico

At this point she should buy a pack of Marlboro red 100s and a pack of smooths and hack up a lung after smoking each back to back, post skulling pint of Budweiser to understand smoking is cringe.

She may be memeing about asbestos, but she craves a smoke, in her ignorance of how fucking bad a smoko is when you don’t fucking smoke.
a fucking Marlboro smooth tastes like Christmas

Eat em and breed em

I need help

At this point she should buy a pack of Marlboro red 100s and a pack of smooths and hack up a lung after smoking each back to back, post skulling pint of Budweiser to understand smoking is cringe.

yummy asbestos

kingcaid

Lung vomiting asmr is content I never knew I wanted until just now. :smugpipi:

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair

She may be memeing about asbestos, but she craves a smoke, in her ignorance of how fucking bad a smoko is when you don’t fucking smoke.

Are we going to get a "Bobby Hill smokes a carton of cigarettes" stream but with Pippa?

Topo Chico

Are we going to get a "Bobby Hill smokes a carton of cigarettes" stream but with Pippa?
Only if the thrangussy is Hank and can chastise Bobby appropriately to fulfill the meme while reticule offers to smoke the other packs in her stead.

kingcaid

The members for the animal stream she tweeted telling people to speak English. Maybe piping is a better fan name then capippalists :smugpipi:

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
Only if the thrangussy is Hank and can chastise Bobby appropriately to fulfill the meme while reticule offers to smoke the other packs in her stead.
Thing is I'm pretty sure in that episode not only Bobby but Hank and his mom all get addicted

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Thing is I'm pretty sure in that episode not Bobby but Hank and his mom all get addicted
They all did the peak of that episode is when they were at a support group and bobby clarifies "They didn't let me smoke they made me"

Eat em and breed em

I need help
The members for the animal stream she tweeted telling people to speak English. Maybe piping is a better fan name then capippalists :smugpipi:
Don't understand why people just cant join and be normal

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Postal rrat

chinshilla
One too many chromosomes.
Many such cases among the Harines.
Inherited from the Capippalists, sadly.
The dangers of cloning clones made manifest

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Eat em and breed em