"Ted Kaczynski, like, before he started murdering people, he had like a couple good ideas. He kinda lost me at the murdering part though"Juniper Heartstrings

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMForte

Is /pcg/ really still having a temper tantrum?
Not really but all schizos went crazy. Like not even joking but I started thinking a bot is on there, most of the posts complaining about Pippa are judt like copy pasted long ass posts over and over even as replies to shit that is completely unrelated but knowing the schizos Pippa has, it might actually just be done by hand.

Furious George

Low & Lazy
456777 - Copy.jpg

:whatastory:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
WHO LIVES MORE RENT FREE?
THHRANG OR PIPKUN!
CAST YOUR VOTE!

Awoogers

JMForte

WHO LIVES MORE RENT FREE?
THHRANG OR PIPKUN!
CAST YOUR VOTE!
Thhrang doesn't really get talked about anymore. Pipkun actually does shitpost there. So probably Pipkun.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
idk why im blamed for any of this. i just wanted to post art.

JMForte

I wasn't joking when I said they've been copying and pasting the same posts in a cycle since Friday.
Schizo.PNG

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
idk why im blamed for any of this. i just wanted to post art.
Pipkun observing the chaos and discord he's caused, pondering his circuitous and convoluted plan to dethrone Lumi as Wrecker-in-Chief. In the background, a young Thhrangussy looks on in awe.

pipkun orb.png

Last edited:

Awoogers

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Not really but all schizos went crazy. Like not even joking but I started thinking a bot is on there, most of the posts complaining about Pippa are judt like copy pasted long ass posts over and over even as replies to shit that is completely unrelated but knowing the schizos Pippa has, it might actually just be done by hand.
I wasn't joking when I said they've been copying and pasting the same posts in a cycle since Friday.
View attachment 49578

diethylether

bird molecule
View attachment 49578
lol.png

I can't believe that after all these years as a terminally online neckbeard, I'm the one getting called a normalfag by people who are probably half my age :marinesmug:

In all honesty, Pippa kinda is GFE for me too I guess, but I don't really care if she collabs with guys, for multiple reasons

JMForte

Damn the male Collab broke them in more ways than one
It's probably Krampus since he constantly complains about normalfags and all that retarded shit and was getting mad when people started saying it wasn't as big of a deal and it's probably peruanon doing what he always does, which is copy and pasting every single post he looks at in every thread.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

lvl8

I tried Bing's AI chat and it thinks Pippa is wholesome.

bing.png

I don't trust this shit.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
View attachment 49578
How do people like this exist? How many times does she have to say she isn't GFE for it to get through their thick skulls? How were these people not filtered years ago? Why haven't these people hung themselves yet?

swimmingsharks

How do people like this exist? How many times does she have to say she isn't GFE for it to get through their thick skulls? How were these people not filtered years ago? Why haven't these people hung themselves yet?
they think pippa must be providing a GFE just because they are in love with her
yes its retarded

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
She also said that a streamer doesn't decide if she is GFE or not, the viewer does.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom