"The French are not white people"Sena Bonbon

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Did Pippa accidentally follow with her other account?
Owl girl just thanked Yuni Luna.

She also really looks like the really scuffed, homebrew old Yuni Luna model.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Pippa made a 2view's day. Wholesome shit. Yabbit pays it forward. You love to see it.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
She showed off her feet, and that she had a bare foot version of them. It always comes back to feet these days. :depressedtako:

She does seem pretty adorable hyper happy. It's nice to see. We'll see how she feels after catching more of Pippa's CONTENT though lol.

lvl8

I really want the yabbit to do a highlight of smaller vtubers, kinda like what Nagzz does. But not dedicating an entire stream to it.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Ah Christ she's a Narutofag.
And has a thing for Sasuke-types. Lia-tier.

Ayo she just manifested her schizoid personality.

Last edited:

Sven

The raid broke her brain for a bit but she got back on track decently fast. Also is a Minecraft playing artist, for someone who doesn't know Phase at all she is swinging right for the Fish's preferences.

Edit: She also likes Marine, seriously the fish is just going to straight up marry her at this rate.
Also the Capipi are explaining FlaVR to her, this was the best explanation for it I think "Pippa accidentally a vtuber group"

Last edited:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
09d.gif

lvl8

I'm watching the new Phase Weekly. Lumi mentioned PhaCon having a new manager around 45 minutes in.

And the slug came back recently on Twitter.

What's the chances it's her?

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
What's the chances it's her?
If she really were hired on by PC, is there a reason she would need to be coy about it? Why not phrase it as "I just started here and it's a great company. Come join me!" or something like that?

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
If she really were hired on by PC, is there a reason she would need to be coy about it? Why not phrase it as "I just started here and it's a great company. Come join me!" or something like that?
Could be running out a non compete or something of that nature where she needs to wait a little longer before it becomes official.

lvl8

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Pippa calls out Ryan Kinel for putting out countless Velma videos. Wait until she founds out about Quarter Pounder.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Now I'm not saying that Scooby-Doo and the Ghoul School is the best Scooby-Doo media.
9ljk015bkz071.jpg
But I am.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Pippa calls out Ryan Kinel for putting out countless Velma videos. Wait until she founds out about Quarter Pounder.
There's an entire cottage industry based around consooming everything Hollywood puts out and then saying how bad it is. The real way to stop all of this shit is not just to say how bad all of this Hollywood stuff is, but also to recommend alternate sources of entertainment to give your money to.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
" I love the french version of brown-spiderman"~ Pippa
Please, Phaseconnect banned from twitch forever LFG!

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
There's an entire cottage industry based around consooming everything Hollywood puts out and then saying how bad it is. The real way to stop all of this shit is not just to say how bad all of this Hollywood stuff is, but also to recommend alternate sources of entertainment to give your money to.
That's a good point, but a lot of these guys just make ten videos complaining but present no solution. Even Clown Fish does it, but at least they're a bit better about presenting news instead of just going "Blank was owned by orbital nuke by other blank!". Whereas someone like Internet Historian and streamers to a lesser extent just create alternative content people can enjoy over whatever crap mainstream media produces.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Almost nobody cares about race-swapping or gender-swapping fictional characters. But when Hollywood does that and also have a lousy product, it lets them respond to any criticism of their lousy product with "oh, that's just racists and sexists and we don't need to heed their criticism." That's the real problem here in my opinion.

I know there's no Scooby, but are there even any chasing ghosts and wolfmen and whatever in this show?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
That's a good point, but a lot of these guys just make ten videos complaining but present no solution. Even Clown Fish does it, but at least they're a bit better about presenting news instead of just going "Blank was owned by orbital nuke by other blank!". Whereas someone like Internet Historian and streamers to a lesser extent just create alternative content people can enjoy over whatever crap mainstream media produces.
Clownfish is currently trying to release a prequel comic, and he also occasionally talks about Comicsgate comics, the latter of which rose up in response to the shitshow that is current DC and Marvel. While they could do better in recommending alternate sources of entertainment, I wouldn't lump them in with, say, Quarterpounder

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom