Not open for further replies.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
360.jpg

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
If Pippa's on here, that means she's seen everything I've said :pippasadl:
Fuck that's rough.

Edit: Ratings aren't useful anymore because they're all massively manipulated and retarded. I think we're probably going back to a system of critics, but not corporate critics, that recommend shit and explain why.
7.7K people rated the Velma show. The difference for the average between one person rating a 1 and one person rating a 10 is relevant in like four decimal places. Gaming a vote is only relevant with very small sample sizes or with a very large amount of votes.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
All of this can be summed up by this video from Critical Drinker.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Turns out Mindy wasn't playing a character when she was on The Office.

I haven't even seen Monsters Inc and I know this thing exists:
1673752890117.png

Fuck that's rough.
Yea, she's seen it all and hasn't reached out to me yet. :pippasadl:

7.7K people rated the Velma show. The difference for the average between one person rating a 1 and one person rating a 10 is relevant in like four decimal places. Gaming a vote is only relevant with very small sample sizes or with a very large amount of votes.
It's not even the vote fixing that's the issue a lot of the time, it's that people vote in retarded ways. People will upvote places just because it's expensive or prestigious and not because it's actually good, there's just too much of a herd mentality. It's the same with shit people recognize, just look at how many people were excited when they heard Palpatine's voice despite how dogshit the prior two movies were.

lvl8

Seth Meyers looks like an older ProJared .

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Just remember, that cringe and unfunny Mindy Kaling clip was actually the clip that Mindy and the host chose to play to showcase her talents and ability.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Yea, she's seen it all and hasn't reached out to me yet. :pippasadl:
Don't worry buddy, you'll get there one day. If there's anything women love, it's a man with perseverance. Just keep on the fixin' train!

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
By the way, Mindy Kaling doing a guest spot on the ninth most-popular talk show. Fuck me, I didn't even know there were nine American talk shows. Would you even want to be on the ninth-most popular one? That must be pretty humiliating if you had any self awareness whatsoever.

EDIT: Now we've moved onto Stephen Colbert, who is tenth.

1673753585202.png

Source: https://morningconsult.com/2022/12/14/favorite-talk-show-hosts-fallon-barrymore/

Last edited:

lvl8

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
I'll join Pippa's stream later but I just wanted to say the I find it funny that this is a thread. Just found out about it now.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

TwoBit

Early Adopter
My main takeaway so far is that I fucking hate Hollywood and the space demons who run it. Alex Jones was right!

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
People in the entertainment industry really don't have any souls, do they?

You look into those eyes and tell me any glimmer of humanity exists behind them. You can't.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I never realized how much I hated Stephen Colbert.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I don't know who I hate more right now: Mindy Kaling, for being so insufferable and having nothing worth saying, Stephen Colbert, who is a corpse of a man piloting a corpse of a show or the audience, who laughs at the most pathetic shit. It's a tough choice.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
who laughs at the most pathetic shit.
Is that really an audience or is that just a laugh track they play? Those Elon Musk product announcement videos have fake cheering tracks played on the broadcast for example.

vestars20

Early Adopter
Watching Pippa react to normal TV has made me realize I am a normie. The way she says Stephen made me feel weird tho, so...

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
This isn't the personal lolcow deepdive we wanted, but I'll take what I can get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom