"...Ya-be!"Shirakami Fubuki

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Young actresses have to make out wth Harvey Weinstein, young actors have to make out with Mindy Kaling.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Archivefag: Read superchats.
Pippa: No.

vestars20

Early Adopter
Interestingly enough, Pippa cringing at the intended ironic commentary on these shows is great. It shows that not everyone can pick up on those cues which highlights the gap between the virtue signaling in entertainment and what is considered entertainment.

Overall though, I would not want more of these streams, flying pretty close to the sun here Pippers.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Overall though, I would not want more of these streams, flying pretty close to the sun here Pippers.
Her flying close to the sun is always fun though.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Interestingly enough, Pippa cringing at the intended ironic commentary on these shows is great. It shows that not everyone can pick up on those cues which highlights the gap between the virtue signaling in entertainment and what is considered entertainment.

I think you're giving those shows too much credit. I don't think they're ironic, I think they're just hollow and people are trained to interpret them in a favorable light, so if you want to view them as irony you can, and if you want to view them as actual comedy you can as well.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Piparus.png

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

vestars20

Early Adopter
Her flying close to the sun is always fun though.
Yeah, she loves it too. Guess I am weak thinking she can't thread the needle but then again my favorite streams are book club and I subbed listening cause of her voice: her reading Alice in the Wonderland is why I subbed. That doesn't get you 3k tho, so go Pippa GO!

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Tbh did anyone know about the Fresh Prince show. I might've heard about it but completely forgot,. Also this review

Screenshot - 2023-01-14T235403.021.png
:kaelalaugh:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Sven

Yeah, she loves it too. Guess I am weak thinking she can't thread the needle but then again my favorite streams are book club and I subbed listening cause of her voice: her reading Alice in the Wonderland is why I subbed. That doesn't get you 3k tho, so go Pippa GO!
I too wish she would do some more reading videos, they were always surprisingly enjoyable.

Tbh did anyone know about the Fresh Prince show. I might've heard about it but completely forgot,. Also this review
the TLDR of what I remember is someone made a youtube series of a modernized FP, it got picked up and they made a shitty show out of it.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Pippa raid sourgrape! Do it! She didn't do it

Last edited:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Netscaper

Early Adopter
I seriously would not be surprised if in 5 to 10 years Mindy is charged with sexual harassment. Like, you can say it's "a bit" for so long before people start to suspect.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
What does it say that I read the second panel's "?!?!" as "PIPI"..
Now I want a Pippler edit where she says she did it for the content.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Remember, Pippa was banned from streams that have to do with talking about and insulting specific people for being retarded. I think we've either found a loophole to this rule or Pippa didn't realize what this stream turned into.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom