"Whenever students say they hate a teacher, usually it means that student is an idiot! You are seriously the stupid one here. 'The best way to deal with this'? Just answer the question in one go, you really are dumb. Seriously stupid. 'They annoy me and make me crazy'? If the teacher was really that bad, other students would also complain, to the other teachers; Alas that's not the case here, you just don't like getting called out, and you imagine they're harrassing you. You're a dumbass! It's their job to call you in class, it's not as if they choose to speak to such a shithead of a student, it's their job! It's your turn and you get called, and your smartass doesn't want to answer, thus you keep getting picked, do you get it? The best way to deal with it is to grow up and do your job, that's how I see it"Gundou Mirei

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Almost nobody cares about race-swapping or gender-swapping fictional characters. But when Hollywood does that and also have a lousy product, it lets them respond to any criticism of their lousy product with "oh, that's just racists and sexists and we don't need to heed their criticism." That's the real problem here in my opinion.

I know there's no Scooby, but are there even any chasing ghosts and wolfmen and whatever in this show?
Swapping is also annoying when it's done to clearly push an agenda. It's the same thing when they insert gay characters that they will obviously edit out for foreign markets, it's just obvious and annoying pandering.

Clownfish is currently trying to release a prequel comic, and he also occasionally talks about Comicsgate comics, the latter of which rose up in response to the shitshow that is current DC and Marvel. While they could do better in recommending alternate sources of entertainment, I wouldn't lump them in with, say, Quarterpounder
Clownfish is watchable, unlike Quarter Pounder, but they really need to stop releasing multiple videos on one bit of news within a couple of days.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Clownfish is watchable, unlike Quarter Pounder, but they really need to stop releasing multiple videos on one bit of news within a couple of days.
Clownfish usually has updates with each video. And aren't we watching Pippa watch this trailer for the second time?

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Clownfish usually has updates with each video. And aren't we watching Pippa watch this trailer for the second time?
Their updates are usually trivial and the videos are over 10 minutes.

It's different when Pippa does it!
:annoyedpippa:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
johnny-bravo-glasses.gif

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
That's a good point, but a lot of these guys just make ten videos complaining but present no solution. Even Clown Fish does it, but at least they're a bit better about presenting news instead of just going "Blank was owned by orbital nuke by other blank!". Whereas someone like Internet Historian and streamers to a lesser extent just create alternative content people can enjoy over whatever crap mainstream media produces.
This is part of why I respect YoungRippa59. I don't really bother with capeshit anymore except watching people shit on retarded changes and endlessly ruin things I used to like. I didn't fund him or become a customer of him either, but the dude went all in on making his own comic universe and has done pretty well apparently. At least last I saw. So even if I'm not helping him with it the fact he just went all in makes me respect the fuck outta it. If he succeeds even better.

Also I hate to admit it, but Pippa might as well just watch this trashfire. She wants too so badly and while I might want to neck myself, I will tolerate it for Pippers.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
I wonder if Pippa has to give the other streamers a run-down on the memes about percentages and hat sizes to help them dodge reading out verboten superchats like she's doing tonight.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Also I hate to admit it, but Pippa might as well just watch this trashfire. She wants too so badly and while I might want to neck myself, I will tolerate it for Pippers.
You boys ready to hate watch some Velma?!

63452ef8a59fd.jpeg

lvl8

Velma's personality seems to be lifted from Daria.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
You boys ready to hate watch some Velma?!

View attachment 10776
I am as ready as I'll never be, because let's be real: It's gonna suck. The absolute VOID of comedy this show is certain to have is going to be the only funny part as pippa pauses every minute to take brain damage. But watching Pippa suffer is fun, and we might as well tie nooses together lol

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Edgy, disruptive animated adult comedy? Haven't we been seeing that since at least 1993 with Beavis and Butthead? How about trying sincerity instead? Or genuinely mature content? You know, something a bit different than this recycled horseshit?

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Velma's personality seems to be lifted from Daria.
Daria was very dry and direct because she's an outsider. Velma is just a snotty idiot who rolls her eyes at everyone she disagrees with instead of having any introspection.

Daria was snotty to her little sister but she also had respect for her friends and was an idiot around that one guy.

Edit: Pippa agrees :smugpipi:

lvl8

Daria was very dry and direct because she's an outsider. Velma is just a snotty idiot who rolls her eyes at everyone she disagrees with instead of having any introspection.
Okay let me rephrase what I said.

"Velma's personality seems to be lifted from Diarrhea."

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
*Random black lady shows up*

Pippa: Who is this other character an adaptation of?
All of chat, literally all of them: Scooby

Untitled.png
"Dogless Shit" is such a good way to refer to this.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

lvl8

She gonna break 3k?

Edit: I think I jinxed it.

Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
OMG PIPPA SHOWED THIS TWEET ON STREAM THAT MEANS SHE READS THESE FORUMS ERRY DAY
We knew Pippa was on these threads when she asked Henri about his money situation less than a day after someone mentioned Henri being in the Phillippines and their abysmal exchange rate and low average wage.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
If Pippa's on here, that means she's seen everything I've said :pippasadl:

Edit: Ratings aren't useful anymore because they're all massively manipulated and retarded. I think we're probably going back to a system of critics, but not corporate critics, that recommend shit and explain why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom