"Surprisingly, I am wearing clothes today; I usually don't wear anything at home."Yukishiro Mahiro

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMForte

Pippa mentioned Naruto cosplayers, do you think she knows?
Why wouldn't she? It's been posted pretty much everywhere. Of course she has seen all the stuff or is at the very least somewhat aware of it.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Why wouldn't she? It's been posted pretty much everywhere. Of course she has seen all the stuff or is at the very least somewhat aware of it.
She can be very oblivious sometimes, usually because she's busy not cleaning her house.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Pippa mentioned Naruto cosplayers, do you think she knows?
:panik:

That's why I just assume whenever they say they will be true the material they're full of shit. The LOTR people hired a Tolkein advisor, trotted him out for PR, and then promptly fired him when he didn't cheer on the diversity.
Even if she didn't personally see, it can be reasonably assumed she knows several people who skim /vt/, the farm, and here regardless. Since he was a retard actively trying to fuck with her living, I'm sure she had a nice giggle over it backfiring so stupendously.

Also yeah. That's why at this point anytime I hear "bringing back x thing" I just wonder how they're going to fuck it up. Shows, games, movies, etc.
Granted I actually care so little anymore I usually just follow minor info drops on it to laugh at what a trahsfire it tends to end up.

Side note since it hasn't been brought up:
Kirsche's editor made a comment in chat that he did her edit

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Also yeah. That's why at this point anytime I hear "bringing back x thing" I just wonder how they're going to fuck it up. Shows, games, movies, etc.
Granted I actually care so little anymore I usually just follow minor info drops on it to laugh at what a trahsfire it tends to end up.
I pretty much expect anything coming out today from a big corpo to be shit. I've just taken to watching those hour long reviews for new movies instead of watching the movies and it doesn't feel like I'm missing out much as the people invested in reviewing the movie or show usually go way more in depth than the people making it for a living.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Pippas pipkin is so deep she cant stand people talking in the BOOKS!!!

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
> believes in elites engaging in pedophilia and satanic rituals
> asserts freemasonry is just a fraternity and actually christian
ok

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I pretty much expect anything coming out today from a big corpo to be shit. I've just taken to watching those hour long reviews for new movies instead of watching the movies and it doesn't feel like I'm missing out much as the people invested in reviewing the movie or show usually go way more in depth thann the people making it for a living.
I occasionally tune in to channels like Critical Drinker, ItsAGundam or Clownfish TV for short, brutal reviews on the latest Hollywood shitshow. I've given up on Hollywood for entertainment. Even if they did make something I'd want to watch, I'm disinclined to give people that hate me money. I'd much rather they went bankrupt and I don't want to do anything to slow that down even by a moment.

If I actually want entertainment, I'll check out indie content, anime, or vtubers. You know, content from places where they actually like and appreciate their audience.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I occasionally tune in to channels like Critical Drinker, ItsAGundam or Clownfish TV for short, brutal reviews on the latest Hollywood shitshow. I've given up on Hollywood for entertainment. Even if they did make something I'd want to watch, I'm disinclined to give people that hate me money. I'd much rather they went bankrupt and I don't want to do anything to slow that down even by a moment.

If I actually want entertainment, I'll check out indie content, anime, or vtubers. You know, content from places where they actually like and appreciate their audience.
I think the only movie I've watched from start to finish in almost a year was Top Gun 2, but I do keep up with le ebin critical video essays because it makes for fantastic background noise while I'm playing the vidya. Might actually be able to stand a drinker video now that he's started to lay off the autismal slurry voice.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
A ray of light is composed of photons, not necessarily atoms.

> believes in elites engaging in pedophilia and satanic rituals
> asserts freemasonry is just a fraternity and actually christian
ok
I asked once how one joins, and they wouldn't stop emailing me to come to a meeting so I can start the process. They're just a meme now and there's probably a new organization that does all the bullshit.

I do the same for the most part, and found a channel called The Little Platoon which basically runs down the movie from start to finish. It's strange as I don't care about Marvel but hearing people make fun of it is amusing.

I wish there was a better way of discovering indie content as everything is throttled these days.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

I'd argue watching entertainers like ItsAGundam shit on Hollywood is more entertaining than watching anything Hollywood creates these days.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
"A bullet is just a very aggressive bonk"

Add that one to the quotes up top.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
"A bullet is just a very aggressive bonk" - Pippa.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I wish there was a better way of discovering indie content as everything is throttled these days.
You just need to find places that discuss or host the sort of indie content you're interested in. For example, a place like this would be good for finding indie vtubers, if you were into that sort of thing. I like fiction, so I'll spend time on Royal Road, which hosts online fiction. If you have specific interests, you should join forums dedicated to it, or Facebook groups.
I'd argue watching entertainers like ItsAGundam shit on Hollywood is more entertaining than watching anything Hollywood creates these days.
ItsAGundam needs a vtuber avatar. I need to see his suffering in real-time, even if it's only animated through a cartoon avatar.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
ItsAGundam needs a vtuber avatar. I need to see his suffering in real-time, even if it's only animated through a cartoon avatar.
He had a vtuber avatar for a short period of time made by a fan based off the Scout from TF2.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Here comes another Pippa dicksplitter raid.

True and honest girl this time, holy shit.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
"Blood for the corn god"
THERE IS NO COINCIDENCES, A PIG SHALL BE SACRIFICED FOR CORN HARVEST

Spergatory

Early Adopter
This girl she raided thinks we're fucking chickens.
:annoyedpippa:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
This new girl seems ok, but in the about section, pronouns:
1673674417453.png

Do not trust those who specify their pronouns.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Someone got her to say Yuni Luna lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom