"Shut up, nigger nico ni"Yuni Luna

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Not watching because the content of this stream is not enough to make me overcome my aversion to Twitch but it could be something like those infamous Episode 1 subtitles from a bygone internet era where basically some DVD pirate made English subtitles by machine translating the Chinese subtitles, which were probably created by OCRing and then machine translating the English subtitles on the original DVD into Chinese.
Yeah I'm just listening to Pippa noises while I watch Shiina's stream. Whish I could mute the movie outright and have just the Pippa noises.

lvl8

Looks better than early 2000 WWE womens wrestling.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Not enough drunk slurring with ketchup dribbling out of his chink mouth.
That takes a few dozen meetings with the talent to materialize fully.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
That takes a few dozen meetings with the talent to materialize fully.
manos-hands.gif

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Man, it's been a decade plus since I watched the MST3K version of this movie. I forgot how fucking terrible it is.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Man, it's been a decade plus since I watched the MST3K version of this movie. I forgot how fucking terrible it is.
Manos: The Hands of Fate, sponsored by Lubriderm.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
There's no way Manos was shot on a camera that could only do 30 seconds. I'm sure some of those scenes lasted more than 30 seconds and those actors by no means could hold a shot for long enough to have the camera reset.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
There's no way Manos was shot on a camera that could only do 30 seconds. I'm sure some of those scenes lasted more than 30 seconds and those actors by no means could hold a shot for long enough to have the camera reset.
Yeah, the bitch raping the knocked out guy goes over 30 seconds.
At least it feels like it does.
:depressedtako:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
The best part for posterity:
manos-the-hands-of-fate-torgo.gif

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I hate western animation, everything just looks ugly.

1673668140307.png

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
The show looks like one of those skinsuit shows like Halo where the writers probably wanted to make their own original show and got rejected, so when they got put in charge of an adaptation of an established franchise for cheap they just hamfisted in their own horseshit story instead of actually respecting the source material.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
The show looks like one of those skinsuit shows like Halo where the writers probably wanted to make their own original show and got rejected, so when they got put in charge of an adaptation of an established franchise for cheap they just hamfisted in their own horseshit story instead of actually respecting the source material.
Correct me if wrong, but didn't the people behind Halo actively BRAG about not knowing shit about the source material? I swear they were basically super proud that THEY wouldn't be influenced by whatever evil gamer influence the video game had or some weird dumb shit.

In their defence, most people who do claim to know the source material ALSO tend to shit all over it. LotR, Star Wars, etc.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Tor may have not migrated over here from the farms, but tonight he is with us in spirit.
flying-ufo.gif

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
That's what the Joker movie was, but that was actually a good movie that fit the theme and could have been better without the tie in, but it's the exception to the mountain of shit like Scooby Doo High School Boogaloo.

Correct me if wrong, but didn't the people behind Halo actively BRAG about not knowing shit about the source material? I swear they were basically super proud that THEY wouldn't be influenced by whatever evil gamer influence the video game had or some weird dumb shit.

In their defence, most people who do claim to know the source material ALSO tend to shit all over it. LotR, Star Wars, etc.
Do you also believe the Hollywood perverts when they say they care about the thing?

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
I'm just surprised Pippa had apparently never seen/heard of Plan 9 but knew who Ed Wood is.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
I'm just surprised Pippa had apparently never seen/heard of Plan 9 but knew who Ed Wood is.
She probably watched the Depp movie and didn't put 2 and 2 together.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
That's what the Joker movie was, but that was actually a good movie that fit the theme and could have been better without the tie in, but it's the exception to the mountain of shit like Scooby Doo High School Boogaloo.

Do you also believe the Hollywood perverts when they say they care about the thing?
I don't believe hollywood at all lol. It's a large part of why I'm a fuckwit autistically watching fake men and women with voice changers.
I couldn't tell ya the last "new" movie I watched and haven't looked at a tv or cable channel in years. Everything I loved has already been murdered over the course of the last 14 or so years in the name of "tolerance and diversity."

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
That's because of the key phrase, respecting the source material. I think the Joker movie worked because at its core it felt like a riff on the established Batman story "The Killing Joke", where a series of tragic events and "One Bad Day" pushes the man who would become the Joker over the edge.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Pippa mentioned Naruto cosplayers, do you think she knows?
:panik:

I don't believe hollywood at all lol. It's a large part of why I'm a fuckwit autistically watching fake men and women with voice changers.
I couldn't tell ya the last "new" movie I watched and haven't looked at a tv or cable channel in years. Everything I loved has already been murdered over the course of the last 14 or so years in the name of "tolerance and diversity."
That's why I just assume whenever they say they will be true the material they're full of shit. The LOTR people hired a Tolkein advisor, trotted him out for PR, and then promptly fired him when he didn't cheer on the diversity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom