Status
Not open for further replies.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
"I took a Claritin D and now my eyes hurt worse"
Stop taking the D and get a bigger vacuum :smugpipi:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I'm already despising the notifications for Twitch donations and tts. Some people think superchats get annoying on Pippa's stream but this is another level of annoying.

Well at least we're watching Manos tonight.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
manos-the-hands-of-fate-torgo.gif

Torgo Time™

crumbnumba1

These subs are at "translating sushi into pizza" tier, yet they're translating english into english?
Miles became Km with no change in number, "stream" became "current". For what purpose? I'm absolutely baffled

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Doesn't she also have a stigmatism? She really should get that checked out more often.
I think so. Probably hasn't gotten new glasses in at least 10 years knowing her, and your eyes don't stop fucking themselves until after puberty I think.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Pippa's rage at teachers is so refreshing in a world of women mostly wanting to be teachers.

I think so. Probably hasn't gotten new glasses in at least 10 years knowing her, and your eyes don't stop fucking themselves until after puberty I think.
She'd be blind if that was the case. I had a pair of glasses for over five years once and it was hard to see at a distance until I got new ones.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
I'm just going to rag on her for not using Visine while I have to use drops for my glaucoma to keep from going blind.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
She'd be blind if that was the case. I had a pair of glasses for five years once and it was hard to see at a distance until I got new ones.
Yeah, but knowing her she probably just leans in closer to the screen.
t. in the know, because that's what I did, because I didn't want to go to the eye doctor from age 13-17 because she would give me shit for not coming in for a checkup

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Yeah, but knowing her she probably just leans in closer to the screen.
t. in the know, because that's what I did, because I didn't want to go to the eye doctor from age 13-17 because she would give me shit for not coming in for a checkup
Just need to learn to squint correctly, and you can fool most vision tests. The problem is then you never get the right prescription because you've beaten the test. Check mate atheists.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
pepe-why-under256kb.gif

Pepe! No!

lvl8

"Who did it?"

Some satanist dog fucker did.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
These subs are at "translating sushi into pizza" tier, yet they're translating english into english?
Miles became Km with no change in number, "stream" became "current". For what purpose? I'm absolutely baffled
Not watching because the content of this stream is not enough to make me overcome my aversion to Twitch but it could be something like those infamous Episode 1 subtitles from a bygone internet era where basically some DVD pirate made English subtitles by machine translating the Chinese subtitles, which were probably created by OCRing and then machine translating the English subtitles on the original DVD into Chinese.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Just need to learn to squint correctly, and you can fool most vision tests. The problem is then you never get the right prescription because you've beaten the test. Check mate atheists.
I figured out the real meta of wearing my old glasses at an angle to make the picture clearer :^)

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Is this a horror movie or Harvey Weinstein's biography?

That or it should be called "Bad Touch Torgo"

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Torgo needs less LSD and more cocaine.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Tying him up with his belt does make a lot more sense than him taking the dude's pants off for weight reduction so that he's easier to carry.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
This is Fish Fucks pov in every company meeting.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
This is Fish Fucks pov in every company meeting.
Not enough drunk slurring with ketchup dribbling out of his chink mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom