"'Are you lonely?' YES... y...no, of course not, I just like to hug my blankets OK?"Fujikura Uruka

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
>Sweet Home Alabama
FM9tzw8VgAAmcFq.jpg

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
God bless Pippa, ensuring the next generation have more toes so their feet pics are more interesting.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Making me glad i switched to Erina as soon as i could

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Mamakin, if you read this, don't encourage chat, they are bad people. Also, can I have your daughter's hand in fixing? I promise to get her to brush her teeth every night and to convince her to eat her vegetables.

I'm willing to bet my life that her parents don't know the extent of the depravity in the fanbase and sent the feet pictures with pure intent. I doubt they signed up to have random Internet strangers thirstpost over them and jerk off to their images.
Mamakin probably thinks it's a bunch of kids being silly, but little does she know it's a bunch of 30 year old Filipino NEETs and perverts.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
I'm willing to bet my life that her parents don't know the extent of the depravity in the fanbase and sent the feet pictures with pure intent. I doubt they signed up to have random Internet strangers thirstpost over them and jerk off to their images.
Rural parents who have probably never heard of foot fetishism and its true potential degeneracy.

>Sweet Home Alabama as karaoke
View attachment 10510
Pippa's not-so-secret incest fetish is showing again.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Rural parents who have probably never heard of foot fetishism and its true potential degeneracy.

Pippa's not-so-secret incest fetish is showing again.
It's probably a good thing she doesn't have an ACTUAL uncle named Sam.
..Right? At this point I'm starting to wonder which cursed lore is actually manifesting into real life.

chihirogumi

Now that that dogkilling freak Chase has his own kiwi thread, I wonder what new lolcows Pippa will unearth as a lolcow magnet. Considering the amount of lunatics and schizos on /vt/ that watch her, I predict we'll have more lolcow Capippalists pop up this year, especially as she becomes more popular.

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
1673559307481.png(a)

Last edited:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
So having sex on stream is about as bad as showing feet according to Twitch?

Oh, and Pippa did post her chat with Mamakin:

FmP7b9eXoAEvGwM

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Pippa's eating vegetables all by herself, and tomatoes at that! I'm so proud of her right now :pippasquish:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Pippa's eating vegetables all by herself, and tomatoes at that! I'm so proud of her right now :pippasquish:
Tomatoes are a fruit, and because of this post I am now convinced that you need more help than she does. (Unless she called them vegetables too)

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Tomatoes are a fruit, and because of this post I am now convinced that you need more help than she does. (Unless she called them vegetables too)
Tomatoes are only a fruit if you believe what the government shills tell you. But they are very delicious, especially the heirloom kind.

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
people who unironically call tomatoes fruit should be slapped.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
people who unironically call tomatoes fruit should be slapped.
People who call tomatoes vegetables do not care about words and definitions. It’s post-modernist bull. Fruit and vegetable are words that have meaning, and just saying, ‘well it FEELS like a vegetable for me, so that is MY truth’ is basically admitting that you are a tranny.

That also makes cucumbers a fruit and that's just nonsense.
I accuse you of being a tranny, and you suddenly start talking about cucumbers…suspicious

Last edited:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
People who call tomatoes vegetables do not care about words and definitions. It’s post-modernist bull. Fruit and vegetable are words that have meaning, and just saying, ‘well it FEELS like a vegetable for me, so that is MY truth’ is basically admitting that you are a tranny.
That also makes cucumbers a fruit and that's just nonsense.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
But they are very delicious, especially the heirloom kind.
Tomatoes are like the gacha of the edible plant world. You roll an SSR and you get a nice firm and tasty one. You roll a common and it feels like you're eating slime filled with seeds. Cherry tomatoes have better RNG in my experience.

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
Words are used for utility. Nobody cares about the utility of defining a tomato as a fruit based on it having seeds and being the thing that the plant poops out after getting pollinated. People care about whether its good for savory stuff or for sweet stuff in cooking. You're like a redditor telling people "uhm, *sniff* ACKSHUALLY coconuts are drupes, not fruits." "oh and actually peanuts aren't nuts at all. ha ha"

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Kirsche eats tomatoes every day in their superior form:
toppng.com-maria-carolina-vaz-ribeiro-heinz-ketchup-242x337.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom