"That's what good pussy sounds like..."Hana Macchia

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

lvl8

You know the old saying "the family that feets together stays together"

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Mamakin is threatening to adopt chat. Don't do it Mamakin, it's a mistake!

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
Now I have a mamakin to go with my adopted papakin dad lets gooooo

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
So if Pippa’s mom adopts everyone…that makes Pippa a step-sister…

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Mamakin and Papakin are catering to the feetbros. It's only downhill from here.
I'd only start worrying if Pippa backtracks on her word and posts their uncensored feet. Also, that idea of randomly pulling mamakin onto the stream a few minutes ago has got to seemingly be one of the dumbest things she's tried to do in a while and I'm glad Mamakin said no. Bringing a parent onto a stream, presumably without them being trained/told what not to say, would likely lead to an accidental namedox moment.

Sven

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I'd only start worrying if Pippa backtracks on her word and posts their uncensored feet. Also, that idea of randomly pulling mamakin onto the stream a few minutes ago has got to seemingly be one of the dumbest things she's tried to do in a while and I'm glad Mamakin said no. Bringing a parent onto a stream, presumably without them being trained/told what not to say, would likely lead to an accidental namedox moment.
What could possibly go wrong?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Calls Wile. E. Coyote a Coyote.
Goes back to KAIYOT when talking about the actual animal.
:sakanapleasepippa:

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
The worst part is that Pippa initiated this feet thing with her parents because, like, one guy in chat told her to ask mamakin for it. It wasn't anywhere close to a top text request because the feet '''meme''' was in the process of dying until right now.
:depressedtako:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
The worst part is that Pippa initiated this feet thing with her parents because, like, one guy in chat told her to ask mamakin for it. It wasn't anywhere close to a top text request because the feet '''meme''' was in the process of dying until right now.
:depressedtako:
She does it to herself and she obviously likes it. It's still less fucking obnoxious than the happy birthday meme.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I hope the feet stuff will go away, but more Mamakin jokes are welcome :pippasquish:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
She does it to herself and she obviously likes it. It's still less fucking obnoxious than the happy birthday meme.
I prefer the birthday meme over the foot meme, except when Pippa's foot is a squid, because that's funny.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Pippa better not get 1 mil subscribers this year. I will do dangerous things if she shows her parents feet and people go crazy.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Pippa better not get 1 mil subscribers this year. I will do dangerous things if she shows her parents feet and people go crazy.
It's too late, she's already activated the curse.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
I can see a reality where she could hit 1 million by the end of the year, but I hate the idea of her parents feet being the 'reward' for it. No offense, mom, I'm sure your feet are fine.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I can see a reality where she could hit 1 million by the end of the year, but I hate the idea of her parents feet being the 'reward' for it. No offense, mom, I'm sure your feet are fine.
I'm willing to bet my life that her parents don't know the extent of the depravity in the fanbase and sent the feet pictures with pure intent. I doubt they signed up to have random Internet strangers thirstpost over them and jerk off to their images.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
>Sweet Home Alabama as karaoke
pipkms.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom