"My doctor was like, 'cause I was in the hospital for like a week, 'Hakka... the moment you fart, you're outta here' and every night, I was like 'GOD, please let me FART!' bro I hate this fucking place"Banzoin Hakka

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moff Albert

The Brown Hornet is my oshi
Calli's Husband
It's all meatposting all the time in here now.

Salado

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Meatkin was different than a cake with a photo on it, and I'd never eat meat Pippa, at least not cannibalistically.
yeah remember when I suggested you end your posts a bit earlier I'm holding to that you almost sounded normal
It's all meatposting all the time in here now.
where we're going you won't need eyes to see

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
I'm a fag who went to college but the only courses I could think where this would be a suitable thesis would have to be a degree in something gay like psychology or political science.
communications would have some linguistic shit in it. dogwhistles etc
Can't wait for the middle aged social rejects that are capipis to rep this merch irl.
yeah cant wait hopefully it comes in black and 3xl
Meatkin was turned into delicious tacos.
at least youre not gay

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Like fucking clockwork.
Went looking for a little more proof beyond having the same name. Yep, the troon is a furry.
Discord_0yiCMBUCRq.png

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
All this meat talk is making me want to kill myself

Salado

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
LIKE. FUCKING. CLOCKWORK.

:tenmakys:
I wish we could at least get that paper they wrote on Pippa before they rope themselves. That would be the funniest shit in the world to read (if it is real).

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
I'm a fag who went to college but the only courses I could think where this would be a suitable thesis would have to be a degree in something gay like psychology or political science.
10:1 it wasn't a thesis, but an essay for a political sci class they are taking as a prerequisite.

If professors still graded papers that discord creature would've flunked for submitting a twittlonger as a paper, but since the assistants for political related classes are pozzed to hell, there's 0 percent chance that they weren't just going "Mmm.. so true, fascism is on the rise" the whole time.

e. It would be 100% funnier however, if that's what passed for a thesis nowadays.

Anime Fan

That's not proper Pippa
View attachment 46929
I noticed something else about this design, it looks like they gave her normal ears in addition to the rabbit ears because I'm pretty sure she's wearing ear rings here. Also you can see the ear behind the hair on the left side. Not really sure what they were thinking on this one.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I noticed something else about this design, it looks like they gave her normal ears in addition to the rabbit ears because I'm pretty sure she's wearing ear rings here. Also you can see the ear behind the hair on the left side. Not really sure what they were thinking on this one.

The more I look at it, the more it looks like a generic template that they drew over with her features. They gave her weird pigtails whereas all the other art has her braids, and there's a lightning bolt on the forehead for no reason.

DogBone

I'm not up to date on Pippa anatomy lore. Does Pippa only have the bunny ears? It would be so weird to just see smooth head if you push back the hair.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I'm not up to date on Pippa anatomy lore. Does Pippa only have the bunny ears? It would be so weird to just see smooth head if you push back the hair.
I'd assume it's just the rabbit ears, and you're right, but that's why they always hide the sides of her head with hair layers.

kingcaid

Only the rabbit ears. She gets asked that question via SC occasionally.

JMForte

It's as I've said and have seen others say, it looks like Lia cosplaying as Pippa. At least that drawing does.

Anime Fan

This is from her character reference sheet, no regular ears.

It would've surprised me if she did have regular ears since most v-tubers with the animal ears usually don't have regular ears.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
The more I look at it, the more it looks like a generic template that they drew over with her features. They gave her weird pigtails whereas all the other art has her braids, and there's a lightning bolt on the forehead for no reason.
Lightning bolt I"m pretty sure is just supposed to be anime-style sheen although the more I look at it, the more it makes no sense.

I don't necessarily dislike this alternative style Pippa and appreciate the juxtaposition between kawaii pastel pink rabbit and hot topic "hardcore" fashion. Wouldn't be surprised if it was a template. Looking through their catalog on their site it doesn't look to be reused and likely they have pre-drawn shit that they just slap extra features on to fit whoever they are collabing with.

JMForte

The more I look at it the worse it gets. The way it's angled is that you can see the top of her head and where her hair kind comes to form her ahoge and it looks like the ears are sprouting from the back of her head.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Lightning bolt I"m pretty sure is just supposed to be anime-style sheen although the more I look at it, the more it makes no sense.

I don't necessarily dislike this alternative style Pippa and appreciate the juxtaposition between kawaii pastel pink rabbit and hot topic "hardcore" fashion. Wouldn't be surprised if it was a template. Looking through their catalog on their site it doesn't look to be reused and likely they have pre-drawn shit that they just slap extra features on to fit whoever they are collabing with.
I could see Pippa with edge, but this edge is too generic for her personality, that's why the Lia comparison is more apt as Lia is more the zoomer basic type of girl from what I've seen.

As for templates, that tends to be the case as certain designs resonate with shoppers more, so they try to keep elements of them. That and it reduces overhead while making it easier to carry a ton of skews.

logitech

if they took of the earrings and the pony tails id thank it be a cool "punk" pippa look.
e; "goth punk" ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom