"I'm gonna treat you like my homework; I'm gonna throw you over my desk and do you all night long"Aia Amare

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Hard to tell how common the attitude is in the server since it has so little going on, but there are at least a few absolute specimens that fall for the 'Pippa is a nazi' bs.
View attachment 46927
Also a singular mention of Kirsche on 9/20/2023 saying she's a real one.

Gonna be honest, off of what I've seen I hope they sperg about the phase fanbase. Will be a good few laughs.
1695687520063.png

>he wrote a college paper
>about a fucking vtuber
>calling her a Nazi
:selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Salado

Anime Fan

They put out an update for the Pippa apparel. Not really a fan of the art with the fangs but the other two designs look pretty decent.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
college? must be an intellextual
I'm a fag who went to college but the only courses I could think where this would be a suitable thesis would have to be a degree in something gay like psychology or political science.
They put out an update for the Pippa apparel. Not really a fan of the art with the fangs but the other two designs look pretty decent.

Can't wait for the middle aged social rejects that are capipis to rep this merch irl.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

That's not proper Pippa
1695688555307.png

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Can't wait for the middle aged social rejects that are capipis to rep this merch irl.
Lardo The Pizza Grease Elemental totally rocks this XXXXXXXXL anime girl graphic tee.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
edit: You know I'm starting to hope class of 09 blows up for a different reason because I get the feeling that the present fans and creator are the sort to get very upset when people enjoy it the wrong way
They were worrying about that in the discord :whatastory:
Interesting. Did you try searching Kirsche? What with the shitfit weirdo twitterspace and such I wonder if she got any reaction. Since her og play was enough to get the devs attention and get her Re-up from the dev himself wonder if that got any commentary.
I did. There was only one mention of her by name and it was positive.
View attachment 46928
>he wrote a college paper
>about a fucking vtuber
>calling her a Nazi
:selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh:
No shot that is real.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Anime Fan

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I'd even say that looks more like Lia than Pippa. If it weren't for the ears you wouldn't even be able to tell it's Pippa.
Yup, it's very generic and soulless, at least the pouting one looks vaguely like her.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
I said Pippa, not Meatkin.
What ever happened to Meatkin? is she one with the mother mold? did you eat her you sicko? ritual burial? or did you just throw her out?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
What ever happened to Meatkin? is she one with the mother mold? did you eat her you sicko? ritual burial? or did you just throw her out?
Meatkin was turned into delicious tacos.

Of course it's not the proper Pippa, this one has teeth.
Proper pixel Pippa has all her teeth, it's meat Pippa that's missing a few.

ogey_rrat

ogey
Come back to this thread after a little while and once again he's rambling on about Meatkin this and meat Pippa that.
:autismvortex:

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Meatkin was turned into delicious tacos.
I see you ate the flesh of your oshi in a sick mockery of eucharist how long until you eat "meat pippa" you sick fuck

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I see you ate the flesh of your oshi in a sick mockery of eucharist how long until you eat "meat pippa" you sick fuck
Meatkin was no different than a cake with a photo on it, and I'd never eat meat Pippa, at least not cannibalistically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom