"I sound like a killer"Suzuhara Lulu

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
I somehow missed that you actually posted it, was digging while listening to proctor rizzing up kirsche with fur voodoo dolls.
But yeah, just confirmed what I knew.
Oh and I found the meat pippa, too. I can tell this is gonna be a fun place to be :smugpipi:
youll be ok as long as you refer to thr voice actress as Meat Pippa. always call her meat pippa

diethylether

bird molecule
See how you feel in a year, once you realise the ward staff removed all the rope and sharp objects, and that you really are here forever.
I've been on the internet for so long, schizos are just quirky roommates at this point. It's part of the charm.
Although I have to say, I never expected to be using an old format like a classic internet forum again... nostalgic

wrp

>for some reason
Maybe he is Pippa?
I mean, we know she's /here/, and surely if this dumb opsecless rabbit had an identifiable username it would have been spotted in the online users tab. She must be reticule then.

DogBone

I mean, we know she's /here/, and surely if this dumb opsecless rabbit had an identifiable username it would have been spotted in the online users tab. She must be reticule then.
Joke's on you. Pippa is everyone. The only real person on the forum is Proctor, and everyone else, at least in thread, is a different voice in Pippa's head.

Salado

logitech

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Since both Tenma and Lia are going to be playing Class of 09 soon, I thought it'd be interesting to see what the official discord had to say about Pippa's playthrough. Turns out not much. It's not a very active server, but here's what I did find:
Untitled-2.png

DogBone

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Joke's on you. Pippa is everyone. The only real person on the forum is Proctor, and everyone else, at least in thread, is a different voice in Pippa's head.
fuck you im not a racist

Stunned But Dumb

JMForte

Since both Tenma and Lia are going to be playing Class of 09 soon, I thought it'd be interesting to see what the official discord had to say about Pippa's playthrough. Turns out not much. It's not a very active server, but here's what I did find:
View attachment 46915
Even Pippa sympathizes with Jeffery and likes him. Honestly the guy is more sympathetic than Nicole.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Even Pippa sympathizes with Jeffery and likes him. Honestly the guy is more sympathetic than Nicole.
The thing that strikes me about Jeffrey is that as much as he is a creep literally everything awful he does is because, A: Nicole went out of her way to fuck with him often to a frankly disturbing extent, or in a very human quest to simply belong.

edit: You know I'm starting to hope class of 09 blows up for a different reason because I get the feeling that the present fans and creator are the sort to get very upset when people enjoy it the wrong way

Last edited:

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
We are all merely Pippa's AI creations.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
View attachment 46915
Interesting. Did you try searching Kirsche? What with the shitfit weirdo twitterspace and such I wonder if she got any reaction. Since her og play was enough to get the devs attention and get her Re-up from the dev himself wonder if that got any commentary.

The thing that strikes me about Jeffrey is that as much as he is a creep literally everything awful he does is because, A: Nicole went out of her way to fuck with him often to a frankly disturbing extent, or in a very human quest to simply belong.

edit: You know I'm starting to hope class of 09 blows up for a different reason because I get the feeling that the present fans and creator are the sort to get very upset when people enjoy it the wrong way
It's pretty funny those takes are from the official discord because it almost sounds like they've never played the game.
Edit: It's at least making the rounds through Phase anyway to a minor extent. Maybe some indies will pick it up, I imagine no bigger corpo is willing to touch it. Except maybe Flayon, that guy seems to get perms for virtually anything he wants lol.

Stunned But Dumb

Makes me think of that time Soulja Boi played Braid and it utterly devastated the creator

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Salado

Tubedude

View attachment 46915
Hard to tell how common the attitude is in the server since it has so little going on, but there are at least a few absolute specimens that fall for the 'Pippa is a nazi' bs.
kjahsdb.png
Also a singular mention of Kirsche on 9/20/2023 saying she's a real one.

Gonna be honest, off of what I've seen I hope they sperg about the phase fanbase. Will be a good few laughs.

DogBone

Hard to tell how common the attitude is in the server since it has so little going on, but there are at least a few absolute specimens that fall for the 'Pippa is a nazi' bs.
I would love to see one of these people in a conversation with the average Capipi. The person would harp about Pippa being a Nazi, and a chatter would say, "Yeah, I wish!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom