"Well, I wonder if I should pick a minor fetish... Machine Fucking!"Tsukino Mito

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMForte

formerly pipkin (Parody)

"But uwu daddy, I like your tea in my mouth and I always swallow." - Balldo Rekieta.
View attachment 46800
How does cecil come out looking less gay than balldo man here?
Here's Camelot admitting that he did it on purpose, noticing Rekieta's face and trying to walk it back, lol.

I love how his solitary brain cell activated right at the last moment and realized what he'd just done.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
How does cecil come out looking less gay than balldo man here?

I love how his solitary brain cell activated right at the last moment and realized what he'd just done.
Bold of you to assume he even has a brain cell.

logitech

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
> Laugh at the Airi-Purin rrat poster
> The origin of said post was a /vt/ 4chan post making the allegations, and it's almost immediately decided to be horseshit
Jesus christ /vt/ I know you're a bunch of dumb bastards but holy shit.

Also, good bait Pipkun by merely existing in their thread.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

diethylether

bird molecule

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
>The year is almost 2024
>SEA is still seething because they cant pass the registration question.
If only Remi could pass the registration question she'd have admitted her secret love of @Titanosaurus already.

> Laugh at the Airi-Purin rrat poster
> The origin of said post was a /vt/ 4chan post making the allegations, and it's almost immediately decided to be horseshit
Jesus christ /vt/ I know you're a bunch of dumb bastards but holy shit.

Also, good bait Pipkun by merely existing in their thread.
Don't forget the fail Pippa dox that originated on /vt/ and was deboonked by @Godzilla1984 .

diethylether

bird molecule
Don't forget the fail Pippa dox that originated on /vt/ and was deboonked by @Godzilla1984 .
Does the farms info hold any merit? I saw it recently but the the posts are a fucked up mess of deadlinks and shit that doesn't make sense to me.
I only felt like it could be right due to pippa talking about how she hated how people shortened her name back in school, during one of the class of '09 streams.
also, idk if this is too far in terms of talking about dox, if so nevermind my question. I have no ill will towards her, I'm just nosy.

DogBone

Was that the one that Null pulled up on MATI, where he insinuated the Pippa was a very unfortunate-looking young woman with very thin hair and a round face?

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Does the farms info hold any merit? I saw it recently but the the posts are a fucked up mess of deadlinks and shit that doesn't make sense to me.
I only felt like it could be right due to pippa talking about how she hated how people shortened her name back in school, during one of the class of '09 streams.
also, idk if this is too far in terms of talking about dox, if so nevermind my question. I have no ill will towards her, I'm just nosy.
Was that the one that Null pulled up on MATI, where he insinuated the Pippa was a very unfortunate-looking young woman with very thin hair and a round face?
Yup, and the one Pippa laughed about on Twitter. Polina is some random Slavic girl who happened to have a similar username to Pippa in the past.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
No offense newfag, but we aren't going to timeloop to spoonfeed you everything on a silver platter. Do your reps harder.
It isn't too far, roommate talk is explicitly allowed in the forum rules. Being against spoonfeeding is just a matter of principle. if you're really nosy you'll eventually figure it out.

famous artist pipkun

where do you think you are? we call her meat pippa instead of *oops* because its funnier.

nah fuck it her rl name is nicoleress

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Now I kinda want someone to write a story about two socially awkward, clumsy serial killers who meet and fall in love but also want to carve the other up Leatherface style, and keep having to hide the failed "accidents" they have planned for their bf/gf :ironmousekek:

this sounds like the plot of several manhuas that half of the phase girls have already read

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

diethylether

bird molecule

famous artist pipkun

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
@famous artist pipkun I was referring to the Pippa made out of literal meat that Reticule created. The thing he calls 'meatkin' and the thing that Kirsche & Proctor thoroughly made fun of.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
@famous artist pipkun I was referring to the Pippa made out of literal meat that Reticule created. The thing he calls 'meatkin' and the thing that Kirsche & Proctor thoroughly made fun of.
Do you think he ate it? because like if he wanted pippa inside him like that's pretty fucking gay and if he didn't that's pretty fucking wasteful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom