"I think I can poop better on Twitter"Namie

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
On another note. Pippa / other phase members, I know you guys read this thread and are in a position to do something hilarious. Not in the mood for overpriced coffee? Consider tea instead! The Dragon's Treasure is a Haven For Anime and Tea lovers! For the low price of $7.99 you all could subscribe to ONLYTEAS and get a weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly package of 20, 50, or 100 grams of tea delivered. They are also doing a Nvidia 4090 giveaway! Make Balldo seethe and shop today!
https://www.thedragonstreasure.com/collections/frontpage/products/onlyteas
View attachment 46804
I love tea, unlike coffee you can drink tea no matter the season and still be a rational and sane individual. I would definitely buy this if they had a collab with Phase. :smugpipi:

Anime Fan

I'm pretty sure I remember Pippa looking at their website once, a long time ago, and somewhat shilling them. I think after they superchatted.
Yea it was in this stream. The superchat came in around 5:54. She shilled them but also shit on the website at the same time. Kind of like how she shills the phase coffee.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I love tea, unlike coffee you can drink tea no matter the season and still be a rational and sane individual. I would definitely buy this if they had a collab with Phase. :smugpipi:
But how will Pippa fail to boil a cup of tea and blame it on everyone else except herself?

DogBone

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
it just says tea. what kind of tea. is green or black or red? loose leave or shake? is it earl grey? can i make a mug of builder's? or is it lipton shit flakes?

learn to sell the tea guy.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Pippa might have something else in common with Ant-Hime.

1695611704015.png
@Reticule you might get pegged after being shot if you try to break into her place, similar to that Strayan who raped an intruder after giving him mortal injuries from an extreme beating.

famous artist pipkun

Pippa might have something else in common with Ant-Hime.

View attachment 46809
@Reticule you might get pegged after being shot if you try to break into her place, similar to that Strayan who raped an intruder after giving him mortal injuries from an extreme beating.
would reticule x pippa fair as well, worse or better than proctor x kirsche?

kingcaid

would reticule x pippa fair as well, worse or better than proctor x kirsche?
The meat pippa in the room would have to be addressed and I'm not sure reticules tongue is silver enough to explain that away.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
The meat pippa in the room would have to be addressed and I'm not sure reticules tongue is silver enough to explain that away.
Come now, it's a Meatkin, nothing to do with meat Pippa. By the end of the conversation we'd be getting meat married.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

kingcaid

Come now, it's a Meatkin, nothing to do with meat Pippa. By the end of the conversation we'd be getting meat married.
This only works if you say you're pleased to meat her at the start of the call.

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
Now I kinda want someone to write a story about two socially awkward, clumsy serial killers who meet and fall in love but also want to carve the other up Leatherface style, and keep having to hide the failed "accidents" they have planned for their bf/gf :ironmousekek:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

famous artist pipkun

She autistically refuses to buy a kettle for reasons so she'd either scald herself boiling water on the hob, or make a horrific mess of it with the microwave.
shell boil the leaves in the microwave, leave it in as she takes a sip and complain how bitter it is.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
She autistically refuses to buy a kettle for reasons so she'd either scald herself boiling water on the hob, or make a horrific mess of it with the microwave.
I'd make Pippa tea with a proper kettle, and I'd make sure to put just the right amount of honey she'd like, and use just the right tea she likes so that the ratio is always right. It would really help her stream without worry and hopefully reduce her soda intake, she'd be much more productive with that, and have a lot of room to grow like a healthy Pippa should.

famous artist pipkun

I'd make Pippa tea with a proper kettle, and I'd make sure to put just the right amount of honey she'd like, and use just the right tea she likes so that the ratio is always right. It would really help her stream without worry and hopefully reduce her soda intake, she'd be much more productive with that, and have a lot of room to grow like a healthy Pippa should.
F62bwpFWwAA7tQU.png

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Pippa retweeted this:

Totally not a lesbian though.

Short

God Damn the Sun

kingcaid

>The year is almost 2024
>SEA is still seething because they cant pass the registration question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom