"You're drowning, but in the lead, and that's all that matters."Ouro Kronii

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
the design definitely rings a bell in my head, but it might just be a popular pose. With the pig tails, it reminds me more of the youtuber Otachan. I agree, it doesn't really fit pippa, but since I'm a bitch for edgy/goth inspired art, I might consider buying one anyways.
Actually, maybe it's not templated art, maybe it's repurposed art. It vaguely reminds me of a character called Junko Enoshima who I only know from random third party exposure so she's probably rather popular. The extended nails, teeth, and pigtails match up, and there are a couple art pieces with similar poses from what I can see. Maybe it's just the artist using it as inspiration, but I really wouldn't be surprised if something pops up that's a prior piece with the same general shape but different top layer components.

1695707630388.png
1695708271356.png

Edit: The hair sheen is also very prominent in all of the depictions, which explains the lightning bolt.

The shirt collar in the very off art also matches Junko more than Pippa, and in the pouting art they gave her a skirt that matches Junko's style whereas pixel Pippa wears shorts under her sweater. Probably also why they gave her the leg warmers/socks as Junko is depicted in boots, versus Pippa's slippers.

Which is a surprise I'm all in for
Smug goblin Pippa is best Pippa, you take that back!

Last edited:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Actually, maybe it's not templated art, maybe it's repurposed art. It vaguely reminds me of a character called Junko Enoshima who I only know from random third party exposure so she's probably rather popular. The extended nails, teeth, and pigtails match up, and there are a couple art pieces with similar poses from what I can see. Maybe it's just the artist using it as inspiration, but I really wouldn't be surprised if something pops up that's a prior piece with the same general shape but different top layer components.

View attachment 46966View attachment 46967

Edit: The hair sheen is also very prominent in all of the depictions, which explains the lightning bolt.

The shirt collar in the very off art also matches Junko more than Pippa, and in the pouting art they gave her a skirt that matches Junko's style whereas pixel Pippa wears shorts under her sweater. Probably also why they gave her the leg warmers/socks as Junko is depicted in boots, versus Pippa's slippers.

Smug goblin Pippa is best Pippa, you take that back!
I love Junko and Junko Cosplayers, even short flat off-model Junko cosplayers. :smugpipi:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
A higher-quality version of one of the pieces went up on this page.

Drop_Dead_600x.png

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Decided to try having a look for the rumored Pippa thesis. There's nothing on Open Access Theses and Dissertations (https://oatd.org/) and nothing on Google Scholar.

Either our Pippa scholar is misusing the term thesis, they're full of shit, or they have the intellect and tenuous grasp of reality of the average Pippa anti.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Decided to try having a look for the rumored Pippa thesis. There's nothing on Open Access Theses and Dissertations (https://oatd.org/) and nothing on Google Scholar.

Either our Pippa scholar is misusing the term thesis, they're full of shit, or they have the intellect and tenuous grasp of reality of the average Pippa anti.

chances are likely that it's just fluffing up an "important collage essay" that will have little to no actual impact on the world and will readily be forgotten by the end of the year

otherwise that sounds like a lawsuit and a half waiting to happen, if they're willing to base their entire career around defaming Pippa

diethylether

bird molecule

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

kid said it was for a communications class. its not a thesis.

Short

God Damn the Sun

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Someone came up with a "Little Pipress" comic for Pippa. Can't wait to see her response.

famous artist pipkun

Someone came up with a "Little Pipress" comic for Pippa. Can't wait to see her response.

kkk is a great artist give him a follow.

Animebae closed their entire store in prep for the pippa release. I'm guessing theyre expecting the server to get flooded? wonder what sales will be like? shit opens 1pm pst.

httpa://www.animebae.co

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Well what the fuck are you waiting for Ken? Get to pissin'

famous artist pipkun

Eat em and breed em

I need help

waiting room is up, wonder what it'll be today

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Well what the fuck are you waiting for Ken? Get to pissin'

I wonder what the number of bushes she's pissed in throughout her life? has she done it more on the east or west coast....

Eat em and breed em

I need help
I wonder what the number of bushes she's pissed in throughout her life? has she done it more on the east or west coast....
I'd rather not think about it

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I fear the notion of reticule tracking all those said bushes but he can't be that degenerate right?

Right?

famous artist pipkun

I fear the notion of reticule tracking all those said bushes but he can't be that degenerate right?

Right?
thats not even remotely beliavle

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Right?

"Pippa's a good girl, she doesn't piss" -Reticule, probably

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom