"Commenting on Holostars EN stream exposed my history with women"Pako

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
This may surprise you, but I have other things to do besides watch Pippa and post on this forum :smugpipi:
like what? whats this interesting thing you have to do that cant have pippa vods playing in the background?

famous artist pipkun

man paying $130 for a hoodie and shirt seems like a waste of money shoooooot

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
like what? whats this interesting thing you have to do that cant have pippa vods playing in the background?
I could have Pippa playing in the background all the time, but she is distracting. Work, playing video games, watching anime. I like to do these things without a screeching rabbit in my ear.

famous artist pipkun

I could have Pippa playing in the background all the time, but she is distracting. Work, playing video games, watching anime. I like to do these things without a screeching rabbit in my ear.
you really are nagger arent you?

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
things are escalating with Yandere Dev, voice actors dropping left and right

perhaps Pippa could return to the subject, it's been quite some time since her previous video - maybe even open VC so that the other girls can chime in:

formerly pipkin (Parody)

But totally worth it if you happen to be one of her neighbors that walks by her house every morning. :smugpipi:

DogBone

But totally worth it if you happen to be one of her neighbors that walks by her house every morning. :smugpipi:
If anyone is living in the general area of NC, it is your duty to rep with Pippa's merch and compliment every woman in her 20's.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
If anyone is living in the general area of NC, it is your duty to rep with Pippa's merch and compliment every woman in her 20's.
Fwr_ouKXwAIGJbJ.png
You trying to get a repeat of this? :whatastory:

Piarro

Early Adopter
The doctors thought she was a twelve year-old though...

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Sounds about right for a decently made piece of clothing. In any case I'll know soon enough, I grabbed all 3 hoodies.

Last edited:

famous artist pipkun

Sounds about right for a decently made piece of clothing. In any case I'll know soon enough, I grabbed all 3 hoodies.
lets be honest, none of this shit is worth 40-70 bucks.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

listen, if a greasy weeaboo with a pink rabbit shirt was trying to chat up twelve year olds on the street, they would be in jail within the hour, if not facing a shotgun from one of their fathers

DogBone

You can't fool me into getting other members to harass literal children just in the off chance that it's actually an emaciated adult woman who larps as an anime bunny girl on the uppercase-I Internet.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

listen, if a greasy weeaboo with a pink rabbit shirt was trying to chat up twelve year olds on the street, they would be in jail within the hour, if not facing a shotgun from one of their fathers
What about a chadly weeaboo?
.jpg

famous artist pipkun

You can't fool me into getting other members to harass literal children just in the off chance that it's actually an emaciated adult woman who larps as an anime bunny girl on the uppercase-I Internet.
why not? we'll get to laugh at the inevitable tiktok vid

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Inb4 4 cappipis or antis that happen to live in NC try too gangstalk her by going to every cookout and starbucks in the area in full pippa merch

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
Man I really like this art but does her color scheme make it hard to wear.
Really wish they had a black and white version of this one.
1695768937616.png

Also don't look at the merch timer stream:
1695769104892.png

Stunned But Dumb

waiting room is up, wonder what it'll be today

I love that her waiting room always has this adorable smiling pippa with the ears down and before she throws up the most horrendous, mutated thumbnail known to man

I fear the notion of reticule tracking all those said bushes but he can't be that degenerate right?

Right?

She traveled around a lot and considering her parents and general life she has probably had to piss in a bottle and throw it out the window at least a few times. Since plastic basically lasts forever, its theoretically possible to find a bottle of old pipkinpiss on the side of some road somewhere.

Not that you should, this is just a complete theory, no one should ever even consider doing this. Just putting it out there.

This may surprise you, but I have other things to do besides watch Pippa and post on this forum :smugpipi:

You are playing checkers against a bunch of people playing tic tac toe, we are broken and mentally ill. This is not a game to be won, man. Why do you think the pipiposters were made into third class citizens of this forum?

famous artist pipkun

You are playing checkers against a bunch of people playing tic tac toe, we are broken and mentally ill. This is not a game to be won, man. Why do you think the pipiposters were made into third class citizens of this forum?
third world? were the only retards with a general/liveposting thread for 1 vtuber. we dont have to share this space with any other tuber. we got the better deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom