"HACHAMACHAMAAAA"Haachama

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
So I'm watching yesterday's Class of 09 vod, and I have to ask, why the fuck is she so adamant about being right about her poptart gun position? I've noticed her doing this more and more lately where she'll entrench herself in a position on a subject that she's very uninformed about, and then say that people in the chat are 'baiting' just for disagreeing with her.

I really hate that she keeps doing this. She's either baiting to get supers or she's just really stupid. I'm pretty sure she's only really started within the last few months.

I feel like this is something that will earn her lolcow status.
In fairness, I imagine part of it comes from the fact that some people do actually try to argue with her for the sake of arguing, and we have plenty of documentation in this thread showing just how retarded her chat can be these days. From her position where she's up against this quickly-scrolling wall of autism it probably is becoming harder to distinguish what's bait and what's a genuine "please Pippa, stop being a woman for a minute and think about what you're saying" comment in the moment.

As I said earlier I think it is something she needs to be conscious of, but I just see it as an occasional annoyance, rather than a mark on her character.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
So I'm watching yesterday's Class of 09 vod, and I have to ask, why the fuck is she so adamant about being right about her poptart gun position? I've noticed her doing this more and more lately where she'll entrench herself in a position on a subject that she's very uninformed about, and then say that people in the chat are 'baiting' just for disagreeing with her.

I really hate that she keeps doing this. She's either baiting to get supers or she's just really stupid. I'm pretty sure she's only really started within the last few months.

I feel like this is something that will earn her lolcow status.

coomer behavior. But then again, she doesn't have substantive reasons for anything else she likes.
because she's right. The kid was a massive fuck up and the poptart thing was a good excuse to kick him out for a few days. stupid people focused on the poptart gun and not the "kid is a massive fuck up" part.

she's also right about stupid people being reactionary ie. chat crying foul on the school if this kid ended up hurting another kid later."why didnt the school stop the kid waaah"

tl;dr if the kid was black you'd all say "woaah based school!"

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
To be fair, both the streamer and chat are retarded.

Salado

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Look me in the eyes and tell me with a straight face that 99% of her chat aren't even stupider than she is.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I hate to inform you that this has been going on pretty consistently since one of the first-ish "reacts to police videos" streams. The one where the fucking glowie tried to break into that Mexican woman's house and got arrested for it. I think she just realized how much money and how fast chat gets when she keeps arguing something incredibly retarded.

It has accelerated recently though. And "I'm just pretending to be retarded to bait you, tee hee" is such fantastic, entertaining content, and she should totally keep doing it.

fortnitesmasherX

Look me in the eyes and tell me with a straight face that 99% of her chat aren't even stupider than she is.
And I bet you're in the other 1%, right?

famous artist pipkun

I hate to inform you that this has been going on pretty consistently since one of the first-ish "reacts to police videos" streams. The one where the fucking glowie tried to break into that Mexican woman's house and got arrested for it. I think she just realized how much money and how fast chat gets when she keeps arguing something incredibly retarded.

It has accelerated recently though. And "I'm just pretending to be retarded to bait you, tee hee" is such fantastic, entertaining content, and she should totally keep doing it.
she seemed pretty mad at the end.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I'm personally never a big fan of using a minor crime or fuckup as an excuse to get someone back for a bigger one. That's essentially saying that you fucked up but got a lucky break

It's also why a lot of those Mob guys kept going in and out of jail. Could never hook them for the big crimes so they just got some street cred getting locked up for the smaller crimes.

Not that they are exactly comparable. But its a them across all sorts of disciplinary action

famous artist pipkun

I'm personally never a big fan of using a minor crime or fuckup as an excuse to get someone back for a bigger one. That's essentially saying that you fucked up but got a lucky break

It's also why a lot of those Mob guys kept going in and out of jail. Could never hook them for the big crimes so they just got some street cred getting locked up for the smaller crimes.

Not that they are exactly comparable. But its a them across all sorts of disciplinary action

What about bums and homeless junkies? it works very well for nusance perps.

JMForte

I mean she straight up addressed it in the stream. Said she has been arguing with everyone from chat to her coworkers a lot more for some reason and she thinks its because she's bored which is why she talked about setting up a new goal. Also probably doesn't help that she is probably stressing out in this self improvement arc.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
What about bums and homeless junkies? it works very well for nusance perps.
I mean, that would be like getting them for Jaywalking? They aint getting arrested smoking dope, they still aint getting arrested for lesser crimes too

famous artist pipkun

Said she has been arguing with everyone from chat to her coworkers a lot more for some reason and she thinks its because she's bored

omg shes me

I mean, that would be like getting them for Jaywalking? They aint getting arrested smoking dope, they still aint getting arrested for lesser crimes too

depends on the area i guess, easier for me to get cops to move junkies and dealers for loitering than it is for theft or drug dealing. yeah, they dont get arrested but they move.

fortnitesmasherX

I mean she straight up addressed it in the stream. Said she has been arguing with everyone from chat to her coworkers a lot more for some reason and she thinks its because she's bored which is why she talked about setting up a new goal. Also probably doesn't help that she is probably stressing out in this self improvement arc.
That sure doesn't sound good. Hope she doesn't end up burning any bridges with her friends.

Also, arguing with people because you're bored is peak woman moment material.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
And I bet you're in the other 1%, right?

I don't watch anything but clips of Pippa anymore. Kirsche supplies all the autism and woman moments I need in my life.

Stunned But Dumb

That sure doesn't sound good. Hope she doesn't end up burning any bridges with her friends.
I choose to assume she's arguing with her friends about stupid, small stuff that doesn't matter instead of serious issues that get people actually heated. "Pineapple on pizza" tier arguments

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Anime Fan

The whole arguing with her co workers thing actually really surprised me when she said it since it really seemed like in the past couple months the phase talents were actually getting along pretty well, at least publicly. I wouldn't be surprised if the self improvement arc is stressing her out though and probably also causing some of her current issues since it involves making big and difficult decisions. Decisions that she's most likely never had to make before. The whole meds thing is a really good example of this. It's a huge decision that will affect her mental health and based on everything that I've seen about the med, there's a good chance it could affect her physical health as well. The stress of the whole situation is probably also why she's handling it so badly and doing things like letting twitter of all places decide whether she should take them and thinking that it would be worth taking them because it would make for good content. All that being said she definitely shouldn't stop her self improvement arc but maybe slow it down a little if it really is negatively affecting her mentally.

UberSoldat

So that's why she feels so "disconnected" from the rest of the PC girls from an observer's POV.....................

Spergatory

Early Adopter
She's probably still a bit upset given she didn't go on her usual spree of retweetng a bunch of fan art and other shit like usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom