"It's that fucking thing a-haw-ge (Ahegao) ah-how-gee, ah-haw-gay? ahoe-gee, oh whatever the fuck you say it, chat it's the orgasm face... the coomer face, oh goddamnit"Pipkin Pippa

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberSoldat

Can someone clip that bad take? I don't wanna have to watch the 3-hour VOD to find it.

Ok yeah she totally deserves this L.

Last edited:

Topo Chico

Can someone clip that bad take? I don't wanna have to watch the 3-hour VOD to find it.

Time stamped, it goes on for a long while

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Time stamped, it goes on for a long while

Kirschey commentary

Edit: relistening to this looking at the chat replay and where have I heard this before?
signal-2023-09-09-09-24-35-228.jpg

Last edited:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
While Pippa had a Piptarted (get it? Eh? Eh!?) take last night, I believe in her and think she'll reflect upon it and come to realize she was wrong this one time and only this one time.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
While Pippa had a Piptarted (get it? Eh? Eh!?) take last night, I believe in her and think she'll reflect upon it and come to realize she was wrong this one time and only this one time.
her point is that the lil bastard had a history of bullshit (rap sheet) and this poptart thing was the last straw. Back in my day it was called the 3 strikes policy

and then remember another lil bastard brought a pistol and shot his elementary teacher a few months ago.

Last edited:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Edit: relistening to this looking at the chat replay and where have I heard this before?

Flamenco is an utterly coombrained retard and he constantly says things like this. If/when Pippa has a genuine meltdown, I guarantee you he'll be right there in chat, going 'omg crazy woman so hot' or 'wow real ride going on right now'. I don't get the sense that he has even the slightest degree of self-awareness and comes across as a man who struggles with the idea of not having breakfast in the morning.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Flamenco is an utterly coombrained retard and he constantly says things like this. If/when Pippa has a genuine meltdown, I guarantee you he'll be right there in chat, going 'omg crazy woman so hot' or 'wow real ride going on right now'. I don't get the sense that he has even the slightest degree of self-awareness and comes across as a man who struggles with the idea of not having breakfast in the morning.
I remember when he tried to hit on Stardust or whatever her name is live on air and she was just confused and baffled by what he was doing. I don't think she even realized he was hitting on her until he started whining about how pathetic he was.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I remember when he tried to hit on Stardust or whatever her name is live on air and she was just confused and baffled by what he was doing. I don't think she even realized he was hitting on her until he started whining about how pathetic he was.

Please tell me there are logs of this I can laugh at.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
This is Flamenco:
1694145124410425.png

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair

Topo Chico

I wonder what the data is on people shot in school pre-Columbine and post.
Extreme autism again below, lots of words, lots of ramble, hard to get to the point, but some data, many words
tldr, data hard, data misleading, what definition, guns not bad, many confounding variable.

likely doesn't even answer the question posed
:whatastory:
Here's a timeline of post Columbine shootings
They pull data from here
Which also seems to have some good data on school shooting from '70 going forward. The issue of going backwards prior to around the '70s is quality of record keeping and digitization of data. It's always good to have a larger data set to better understand trends, but that's pretty hard for gun shit. As well as what you and others have mentioned on what actually constitutes a "school shooting."

Right at the top of the page k12ssdb says they "includ[e] gang shootings, domestic violence, shootings at sports games and afterhours school events, suicides, fights that escalate into shootings, and accidents." This is across all time for their definition of school shootings.
It seems most school shooting situations are "escalation of disputes" in parking lots of sporting schools/their sports area and the shooter has a 25% chance to just not have any relation to the school...
1694271617752.png
1694271721785.png
so gang nigs do gang nig shit, the data we do have shows a slow increase in violence ( didnt check if per capita increase ) until around columbine then it goes up pretty good and again into the 2010s goes up more biggly. We know a lot of them are some form of copy cat/inspired by the media's sensational reporting. At the same time this could be due to increased reporting/access to information broadly. But the conventional "school shooting" does seem to be on the rise but it's still not that big of a deal when brought into broader context.

There are around 40k dead via guns a year. 1/2 to 2/3s is via suicide depending on the year, notably we're in a crime surge at the moment.
1694272163349.png

20k murders via guns in '21. 13 do 50 yada yada. there are 400+ million guns. 2,590 of gun murders were children and teens. And via the FBI's definition of active shooter, so not just school shooters, 104 died regardless of age. School shootings are %s of %s of %s of %s ect. The number of confounding variables, lack of agreed upon definitions, incomplete reporting, all make it a horribly difficult subject to comprehend. But a few things are clear, guns are not the problem in themselves. The media certainly carries a significant portion of blame:
1694273029355.png

The increase in giving children psych meds may be linked an overall increase in violence. Those are just two confounding variables likely to be influencing the increase in these "school shootings."

ps this is me finding links and skimming pretty hard while drinking coffee

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
pcg was fun yesterday, that's just from the gun shit.

There's more too but I gave up, looking.

She should have a pastry gun reviewing stream

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
She should have a pastry gun reviewing stream
How about a real gun review stream? Pippa can go over the firearms she owns and we can run a betting pool for which gun Reticule will be shot with when he gets too close to Pippa.

Salado

For someone that likes/admires Metokur so much and probably watches MATI now and then I honestly don't understand how she still tolerates coomers like fagmenco and others failures from the sektur like Rekieta... It baffles my mind...

Towle

View attachment 44396

Link to the thread spot:
Pedmenco looking for dommy mommy who will peg him?
At least she doesn't sound underage.

Edit.
For someone that likes/admires Metokur so much and probably watches MATI now and then I honestly don't understand how she still tolerates coomers like fagmenco and others failures from the sektur like Rekieta... It baffles my mind...
1. She is a coomer herself.
2. She would feel bad for blocking people.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Terminal case of 'I'm miserable enough to think I know what it's like to be them and I wouldn't want them to ban me so I won't ban them.'

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
She likes Jim because he's an older man who smokes.

Anime Fan

She likes Jim because he's an older man who smokes.
Yep I'm also pretty sure she's said in the past one of the main reasons she watched him was because she likes his voice.

fortnitesmasherX

So I'm watching yesterday's Class of 09 vod, and I have to ask, why the fuck is she so adamant about being right about her poptart gun position? I've noticed her doing this more and more lately where she'll entrench herself in a position on a subject that she's very uninformed about, and then say that people in the chat are 'baiting' just for disagreeing with her.

I really hate that she keeps doing this. She's either baiting to get supers or she's just really stupid. I'm pretty sure she's only really started within the last few months.

I feel like this is something that will earn her lolcow status.

Yep I'm also pretty sure she's said in the past one of the main reasons she watched him was because she likes his voice.

coomer behavior. But then again, she doesn't have substantive reasons for anything else she likes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom