"Okay this is a new site i've never tried so let's see how this works, here's audio of me getting my pussy fingered with terrible phone audio 'cus damn it i'm not a professional at this yet !!!"Hana "Nym" Macchia

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
When she was telling people to unsub/stop watching the stream because they were giving her pushback on whatever dumb bullshit, I was wondering if Pippa was about to have a "fuck the fans" moment. I have no idea what was up with her to get so antagonistic when she could have dropped it whenever.
She does play up her arguments toward chat as a joke fairly often and I'm pretty sure it started as just that, but it's the kind of thing she should probably be careful with when it comes to more contentious topics like gun shit since it's easy to get actually heated very quickly, and you get these more actually-aggressive-sounding comments slipping out.

On one hand, it is reassuring to see that even after so much growth she's still not afraid to share opinions that are unpopular with her audience - I dislike entertainers who simply exist to repeat their audience's existing beliefs back to them, and this is what separates her from social/political/industrial grifters. On the other, she needs to figure out where the "I've made my point, I've exhausted all the discussion and comedy I can get from this" sweet spot is with this kind of thing then move on to another topic. There should never be a situation where you're actually getting MATI over comments in a stream chat.

Also she needs to stop reading every superchat out loud. About half of the superchats tonight were the same opinion on the same argument, and it serves no-one to let any rando with two dollars bait her into the exact same fight we just had ten minutes earlier.

logitech

:selenpointandlaugh:
E: The Irony of calling thhrang drunk, then a couple of posts after that had me laughing.

Last edited:

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
Part of me wonders if the absolute worst-case hypothetical scenario were to actually happen and she turns into a meds zombie again with extra shitty takes and backtracking on her character/personality so as to fulfill the Pink Woman Prophecy, would Reticule still continue to insist she could do no wrong, or would he no longer be able to ignore reality in that case?
You know full well that that's not even close to the "absolute worst-case". More like the baseline and expected. A step down and also very likely is suicide. It continues downward from there on a daily basis across the country.
Also note this snake oil is pure horseshit that all peer review has proven over and over to be no more effective than placebo, prescribed by hacks and retards. Everybody saying "well it helped me anecdotally" could just as well attribute any supposed improvement to the weather or their zodiac sign or having appeased evil spirits, and 100 years ago certainly would have. Today we're just pretending it was the magic sugar pills that helped. In 50 years we WILL look back at having misused anti-seizure drugs and all this shit to treat the mind, which we have zero understanding of even on a basic level, exactly the same as we view trepanning now. It's pure voodoo nonsense. Electroshock treatment is less harmful. The fact that they are trying to dump this shit into her this fast should tell you everything about how they operate. They do the same thing to little kids who want to run around instead of memorizing test answers and to women who just miscarried. First-appointment drug pushing should equal automatic prison time for the "doctors". The bitch gets a kickback for every patient she pumps this trash into, btw.
The twatter poll is just as valid as a "doctor" prescribing it, or, say, asking a tree for its opinion. The (((doctor))) and the tree are equally likely to have something useful to say about the "medical" field of psychology. She'd be better off asking the ouiji board for advice and just taking Skittles as (((meds))). The best anyone has ever gotten out of any shrink of any stripe is simple talk therapy, and even then it's you paying some leftist retard to pretend to care about what he considers to be your inane white girl first world problems (that part is accurate for the most part) and is the saddest and least effective possible friend simulator. At least the AI therapist isn't capable of actual malice and self-important retardation.
Shrinks are the very first job that should be replaced with a kiosk, way before fast food ordering or grocery checkouts. Your grocery bagger objectively knows as much about "psychology" as any shrink, btw.

logitech

this thread is great, its like the pippa + experience i cant watch a pippa stream without also watching the thread.:mold2:

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
this thread is great, its like the pippa + experience i cant watch a pippa stream without also watching the thread.:mold2:
I've said it before.
I just want to say that I very much enjoy shitposting with all you fags, and this thread is a key integral element of the Pippawatching experience for me. If we were ever expelled from the forum or something and I had to watch Pippa streams without being able to post somewhere to discuss how braindamaged she and chat are I think I'd actually go insane.

Short

God Damn the Sun
Man I missed this several pages of concern posting

yeah me

dirty grey in chat
Man I missed this several pages of concern posting
What one rabbit can do to a thread with nothing but a poptart

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I wouldn't say most people here are 'simps', the majority are not afraid to stand their ground and complain when she does stupid shit or has a stupid take. Simps would be people here 100% yes-manning her and whiteknighting (the obvious one example of this notwithstanding). If, by use of the word simp there, you mean True & Honest dedicated fans, then yeah, most of us probably fit that bill.
The many of us that have been here since she was a high 2-view/very low 3-view have been desiring the self-improvement arc for a LONG time. I think a lot of us just want it to go the right way because we've seen and heard the shit she's had to deal with her entire life and think she just deserves some happy times is all. Being over-invested so she does what she is supposed to and doesn't get right to the finish line then gives up is fairly personal for a lot of us I imagine.

Edit: Rabbit, if you see this. We sperg because we care. Give the meds a shot. They don't need to be a permanent thing. Think of them like a brace you'd wear if you injure a joint. Just something to help you out and support you until it fully heals. And talk with Sleepy, Kirsche, or any other close friend to talk to regularly and keep tabs with you and be honest if they feel the medication negatively affects you. I've had to do that for meds in the past, so I can understand how you probably feel. Good luck.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Imagine if, for a second, we were never segregated out from the main thread. Literally everyone else would hate us more than they already do.

The many of us that have been here since she was a high 2-view/very low 3-view have been desiring the self-improvement arc for a LONG time. I think a lot of use just want it to go the right way because we've seen and heard the shit she's had to deal with her entire life and think she just deserves some happy times is all. Being over-invested so she does what she is supposed to and doesn't get right to the finish line then gives up is fairly personal for a lot of us I imagine.
Exactly. At least, that's how I feel as someone who's been here since a week after debut.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Imagine if, for a second, we were never segregated out from the main thread. Literally everyone else would hate us more than they already do.
Who knows, maybe everyone would be converted to the mold and it would be one big summer of love.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
You know full well that that's not even close to the "absolute worst-case". More like the baseline and expected. A step down and also very likely is suicide. It continues downward from there on a daily basis across the country.
Also note this snake oil is pure horseshit that all peer review has proven over and over to be no more effective than placebo, prescribed by hacks and retards. Everybody saying "well it helped me anecdotally" could just as well attribute any supposed improvement to the weather or their zodiac sign or having appeased evil spirits, and 100 years ago certainly would have. Today we're just pretending it was the magic sugar pills that helped. In 50 years we WILL look back at having misused anti-seizure drugs and all this shit to treat the mind, which we have zero understanding of even on a basic level, exactly the same as we view trepanning now. It's pure voodoo nonsense. Electroshock treatment is less harmful. The fact that they are trying to dump this shit into her this fast should tell you everything about how they operate. They do the same thing to little kids who want to run around instead of memorizing test answers and to women who just miscarried. First-appointment drug pushing should equal automatic prison time for the "doctors". The bitch gets a kickback for every patient she pumps this trash into, btw.
The twatter poll is just as valid as a "doctor" prescribing it, or, say, asking a tree for its opinion. The (((doctor))) and the tree are equally likely to have something useful to say about the "medical" field of psychology. She'd be better off asking the ouiji board for advice and just taking Skittles as (((meds))). The best anyone has ever gotten out of any shrink of any stripe is simple talk therapy, and even then it's you paying some leftist retard to pretend to care about what he considers to be your inane white girl first world problems (that part is accurate for the most part) and is the saddest and least effective possible friend simulator. At least the AI therapist isn't capable of actual malice and self-important retardation.
Shrinks are the very first job that should be replaced with a kiosk, way before fast food ordering or grocery checkouts. Your grocery bagger objectively knows as much about "psychology" as any shrink, btw.
Counterpoint:
1667729961031111.gif

yeah me

dirty grey in chat

DogBone

Who knows, maybe everyone would be converted to the mold and it would be one big summer of love.
Pippa will have a Jonestown mass-suicide, except instead of everyone drinking Flavor Aid mixed with cyanide Pippa will get her and the Capipis to take meds.

logitech

Alright, i think its time for nighty night, you guys should turn off your own brainworms and GO TO BED

🛌🛌1 sheep:lisafingerguns:2sheep:lisafingerguns:3sheep:lisafingerguns:💤💤

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
Reminder the way pyschiatry developed as a field was literally from a doctor thinking "hey this might work" and just throwing some pills at some rodents, seeing if it kills them, and then human experimentation. The hypothesis what MIGHT be happening but our understanding of the human brain is still pretty limited. It's mostly hypothetical save for the very basics (structure of neurons/neurotransmitters, observed effects of said transmitters). Medicine in general has been a guessing game but given the fragile nature of the brain and the fact that experimentation is impossible after death, means all modern psychiatric medication are just very advanced clinical trials. Much of which has been corrupted by financial interests and social conveniences.

Source: drunk retard on the internet who took a psych 101 class 15 years ago

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Pippa will have a Jonestown mass-suicide, except instead of everyone drinking Flavor Aid mixed with cyanide Pippa will get her and the Capipis to take meds.
Jonestown was literally a communist race mixing cult that intended to spread the good word of Marx by means of the suicide revolution. It's actually surprising how many people know about the Flavor Aid thing but have no clue it was a hard core leftist communist thing that was heavily entrenched in the Democratic party.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom