"Fun is not a race, and being in a rush for that is no way to have fun"Tsukumo Sana

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Most people here are simps too, man, and in my opinion not that much better than the yes-man on her chat.
I wouldn't say most people here are 'simps', the majority are not afraid to stand their ground and complain when she does stupid shit or has a stupid take. Simps would be people here 100% yes-manning her and whiteknighting (the obvious one example of this notwithstanding). If, by use of the word simp there, you mean True & Honest dedicated fans, then yeah, most of us probably fit that bill.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Just hope this isn't gonna give her a bad brainworms moment. I know the constant looping on the same "joke" and shit takes can get irritating for her. it's hard to not to respond to bait, just go to bed now retard :annoyedpippa:

Jacks Wasted Life

The fire that burns the brightest burns the fastest.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

DogBone

Please don't say things like this. It isn't over until it's over.
I genuinely hope Pippa doesn't decide to take random meds because the first doctor she saw was nice to her.

Furious George

Low & Lazy
I know its :optimistic:but i hope she will exhaust some non-medication solutions to her issues.

There are lots of ways to try changing your brain chemistry that doesn't require a huge amount of effort.

>Drinking a glass of water & having a hot shower straight after waking up.
>Getting dressed & tidy instead of shlubbing around in PJs all day.
>If safe, taking pippupper for a 15 minute walk in the sun or playing in the backyard.
>Having smaller regular meals.
>Cutting out some screen time, even by an hour a day.
>Implementing a daily routine that helps regulate your system.

There are other things she could do which takes more effort:

>Resetting her sleep schedule.
>Getting regular moderate exercise.
>Developing a hobby that isn't online.
>Developing some regular IRL social contacts with a friend or family.

The fact that she is killing it professionally & financially is a huge buff for her which a lot of people don't have.

I wont criticise her for taking the meds, they absolutely can be beneficial for some people, but side effects are pretty common and in the worst cases I have seen people's personalities completely change.

Anyway, I know its a bit gay but i hope she reads this and thinks about it before taking the easy medicated route.

Anime Fan

At this point either some of her friends (Kirsche, Sleepy, etc.) or phase staff need to set her straight, otherwise, and I hate to say this she could end up hitting a point of no return with this shit. Especially if she goes with her retarded "take meds for content" idea.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I do think you guys are a little too worried that she's gonna descent into a pile of shit after what happened today. Sure she was mega retarded and the meds thing makes it feel even worse, but unironically freaking out isn't helping anyone.

Now doing it ironically on the other hand. :smugmoona:

Jacks Wasted Life

I'm not doom posting. Just worried for her. I don't want to see a drugged out or burned out girl. We all know if/when her streaming career ends she has no prospects.

Guess I am doom posting after all....

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
>Drinking a glass of water & having a hot shower straight after waking up.
>Cutting out some screen time, even by an hour a day.
>Resetting her sleep schedule.
>Developing a hobby that isn't online.
lol
lmao even

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Maybe we should give Pippa a half a billion dollars right now so when her vtubing career does end she doesn't have to scour Burger Kings looking for a job only to be rejected.

yeah me

dirty grey in chat
View attachment 44339Yeah, bro, this is totally gonna happen just like this.

Most people here are simps too, man, and in my opinion not that much better than the yes-man on her chat.
Not to mention chat pushback doesn't really work, not on her and generally not on most streamers. She listens to what she wants to hear, even if what she wants to hear is something to encourages her to be self-destructive. Hell she's deliberately cherry-picked the one negative comment to fixate on out a hundred simping supporters before and let that ruin her whole mood, because she tends toward the depressive. If she ultimately wants to do something retarded for content, she's not going to care about joedirtmcgee's 10 dollar superchat telling her that's a bad idea, even if there's a hundred joedirts.

I do think some of you are overreacting though. She's had a lot of bad ideas that she just let go because she thought better of it later or because her boss and friends (who she actually listens to) dissuaded her. Let's not immediately assume we're headed for a pillstream arc just yet.

DogBone

I do think you guys are a little too worried that she's gonna descent into a pile of shit after what happened today. Sure she was mega retarded and the meds thing makes it feel even worse, but unironically freaking out isn't helping anyone.

Now doing it ironically on the other hand. :smugmoona:
I have been informed by my attorney that I should make the announcement that all my posts are satire.

logitech

Did short hack thhrangs account because all the rec from thhrang for everypost are ❤️❤️❤️❤️

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual

kingcaid

Did short hack thhrangs account because all the rec from thhrang for everypost are ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Women are always smashing the :feels: button. Even one as bitchy as yuni.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I really fucking hope I don't have to witness my oshi go down a Terry Davis arc. It's been a while since I've had the fear of concern-God instilled in me.
Oh, and Mister concern-God? I also don't want to see the exact opposite arc where she gets medicated specifically so she can make '''''content''''' out of the side-effects. Please and thank you.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Women are always smashing the :feels: button. Even one as bitchy as yuni.
Even though she tries so hard to be a man these days, Yuni will never be a real man.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom