"I'm Nasa! And this is Maemi Tenma, who died from drinking too much alcohol!"Utatane Nasa

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

JMForte

Man I am going to be stuck on that poptart shit until next stream. Pippa if you read this, BEHIND YOU A POPTART!

yeah me

dirty grey in chat
I’m newer to the Pippa admittedly, it’s just sucky that she will dig in and block out any reason to poor takes/argumentation. Very Reddit/soy
Something you learn about Pippa is she believes in what she believes in, and she believes it 100% all the time, regardless of proof, data, or reason. Until such point as she decides she doesn't, but you're not going to be the one to make that happen. If chat can't even convince her to see a dentist until she's literally in so much pain she has to present at the hospital, they're not gonna sway her on politics. In fact, the more people pile on to tell her she's wrong, the more she just digs her heels in out of contrarian spite if nothing else. Just like any other woman really.

DogBone

Something you learn about Pippa is she believes in what she believes in, and she believes it 100% all the time, regardless of proof, data, or reason. Until such point as she decides she doesn't, but you're not going to be the one to make that happen. If chat can't even convince her to see a dentist until she's literally in so much pain she has to present at the hospital, they're not gonna sway her on politics. In fact, the more people pile on to tell her she's wrong, the more she just digs her heels in out of contrarian spite if nothing else. Just like any other woman really.
Don't worry, her opinion will probably completely 180 the moment she remembers a time she got in trouble over some stupid shit in school.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Don't worry, her opinion will probably completely 180 the moment she remembers a time she got in trouble over some stupid shit in school.
tl;dr Pippa is female

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
yeah but benadryl is not an anti-psychotic and an actual medicine
Though note she only did the bennies once, and has shunned them since, even with chat encouraging her to do more.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I’m newer to the Pippa admittedly,
I remember when you commented on my profile asking who the 'owl' was and what the 'deep lore' was all about.

yeah me

dirty grey in chat

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Anime Fan

Sometimes they have a better sense of humor.

View attachment 44337
I like their Airi edits.

The only solution I can think of for this would be that we collectively need to start being less quiet in chat and at least try to have our voices more heard in these things. Not directly breaking containment in a gay way or anything, but also start throwing messages into the circlejerk of hell that is the chat from time to time.

e: Yes, I know this idea is like trying to throw a waterbottle on a raging forestfire. I didn't say it would work.
I like your optimism but if things do end up getting really bad the only one that'll probably be able to actually do anything is Sakana since he's the only one at this point that can actually give her any consequences by suspending her. She has so many simps now that won't leave no matter how bad she screws up that I don't even think she's capable of damaging her own channel anymore.

Short

God Damn the Sun
The only solution I can think of for this would be that we collectively need to start being less quiet in chat and at least try to have our voices more heard in these things. Not directly breaking containment in a gay way or anything, but also start throwing messages into the circlejerk of hell that is the chat from time to time.

e: Yes, I know this idea is like trying to throw a waterbottle on a raging forestfire. I didn't say it would work.
pippaWut m.png
Yeah, bro, this is totally gonna happen just like this.
I feel like we need to start taking the gloves off and be more brutally honest for her sake
Most people here are simps too, man, and in my opinion not that much better than the yes-man on her chat.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I remember when you commented on my profile asking who the 'owl' was and what the 'deep lore' was all about.
The absolute state of Harines makes me miss when newfags would just ask to be spoonfed about the moth/owl.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
She has so many simps now that won't leave no matter how bad she screws up that I don't even think she's capable of damaging her own channel anymore.
Kind of sounds like us doesn't it? :gunpeko:

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
At least he didn't give you $10

Anime Fan

Kind of sounds like us doesn't it? :gunpeko:
I don't know, at this point if Airi and Pippa are overlapping I'll choose watching Airi 100% of the time.

Security

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I don't know, at this point if Airi and Pippa are overlapping I'll choose watching Airi 100% of the time.
I shouldn't have watched this stream to begin with. Now I'm late on an assignment.

DogBone

She has so many simps now that won't leave no matter how bad she screws up that I don't even think she's capable of damaging her own channel anymore.
When she was telling people to unsub/stop watching the stream because they were giving her pushback on whatever dumb bullshit, I was wondering if Pippa was about to have a "fuck the fans" moment. I have no idea what was up with her to get so antagonistic when she could have dropped it whenever.

Security

Anime Fan

When she was telling people to unsub/stop watching the stream because they were giving her pushback on whatever dumb bullshit, I was wondering if Pippa was about to have a "fuck the fans" moment. I have no idea what was up with her to get so antagonistic when she could have dropped it whenever.
Woman+retarded+probably stressed out about the meds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom