Not open for further replies.

kingcaid

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Anime Fan

View attachment 44330
Sure there's a typo, but how did she manage to stumble over this one so badly?
It's ESL as hell but at least the first part is perfectly understandable. I think she's just really out of it right now.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
VashPP is a cuck?

formerly pipkin (Parody)

She's definitely saying feeder kid.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Topo Chico

Damn, she really is Mad At The Internet!

Eh? Eh?!

I’m newer to the Pippa admittedly, it’s just sucky that she will dig in and block out any reason to poor takes/argumentation. Very Reddit/soy

Anime Fan

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
At least her French Toast game is on point.

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
She's gonna "love" colress so hard tonight to make up for bratty chat misbehaving tonight
She's definitely saying feeder kid.
Missing teeth pls understhand

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
I’m newer to the Pippa admittedly, it’s just sucky that she will dig in and block out any reason to poor takes/argumentation. Very Reddit/soy
My friend - she is a woman.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Finally... :fishmandispair:

Topo Chico

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
If Pippa takes the meds, what she should do is attempt maintaining self-awareness to see if she herself can notices any chances, whether they be positive or negative. Then, maintain contact with her friends so they can keep an eye on her and point out personally if they notice anything negative or out of the ordinary. And then, last but not least, keep an eye on the reception of the community for her streams, preferably specifically the people who have been around for a long time and are not harines/baitposters or people watching specifically wanting to watch her suffer 'for khaaantent!!!'. I'm worried though, b/c I'm pretty sure someone donated something along these lines and her response was 'ehhh'.

Also, if by any off chance she actually comes here after streams, she should read this.
:incoming::incoming::incoming::incoming::incoming::incoming::incoming::incoming::incoming:
Pippa takes the position that: pastry gun pointing at a child's classmates is immoral.
This has a number of assumptions, some of which she expounds upon. 1. school shooting is an "epidemic" 2. children who respect the rules of gun safety wouldn't take such an action. 3. it's indicative of an otherwise antisocial personality to do such an action

Half assed refutation of 1. There were 46 school shootings in 2022*1 where 34 students and adults died*2
1694234230246.png
https://archive.ph/8b4nG *1
https://www.sandyhookpromise.org/blog/gun-violence/facts-about-gun-violence-and-school-shootings/ *2

There are about 50 million students in school in the united states. *3
https://nces.ed.gov/fastfacts/display.asp?id=372 *3

An epidemic is defined by merriam-webster as: "affecting or tending to affect a disproportionately large number of individuals within a population, community, or region at the same time"
34/50,000,000 is not an epidemic by definition.

of assumption 2. the popularity of childhood games such as cops and robbers or cowboys and indians which commonly include pretend firearms and killing easily disproves this. it stands to reason that many of the children who play these games are also aware of the rules of gun safety. the idea of make believe or "pretend" means these rules do apply and the children understand that it is still wrong to inflict real violence against their friends or classmates.

related to this is the prevalence to nerf guns which are used by youths to play and shoot at each other/pretend kill their friends/have wars. this may not be at school, but the moral doesn't necessarily change just because the venue changed. if schools allowed nerf guns you would likely see nerf battle at schools as well with the same proposed "disregard" to gun safety. A gun is a gun, a pastry gun is not a gun. It's the same sort of arguments for/against vermintide. A trans woman is not a woman and shouldn't be treated like a woman ect. How you treat a trans woman can not be indicative in how you treat women.

3. the united states has a culture that includes a heavy prevalence and usage of firearms. the mere action of eating a pastry in to the shape of the gun and "pew pew pewing" at at the students classmates does not indicate intrinsic antisocial personality. theres a leap of logic there. absent an expressed wish to be inflicting pain or death on their classmates through the metaphorical act.
there are a multitude of reasons that a child may have taken such an action, most involve some sort of play or make believe. it has not been proven that the child actually wished harm on his classmates. to immediately assume the child is deranged for what is likely play (based on 2) is not logical.

THE KID DINDU NUFFIN PIPPA

Someone also needs to clip out Kirsche hard disagreeing with Pippa's takes about the pastry gun.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual

Stunned But Dumb

Being thrown into Erina screaming about smelling someone's used toothpaste was a good wake up though

DogBone

Thank Christ it's over. I never want to think about the content of that stream ever again. Anyway, I'm gonna go watch Kirsche's reaction to it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom