"Between obesity and everything else, Ronald McDonald has killed more kids than the clown from IT"Amanogawa Shiina

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Jesus she's really upset. Pippa just fucking stop you retard.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
"I'd rather be free than safe"
"what conversation are you having?!?"
:painpeko:
Man @Reticule what an anarchist you got there
She's just having a woman moment, it's ok, she'll snap out of it eventually, she'll figure it out, she's a good girl.

Anime Fan

She should just end stream. What's one more superchat list to the pile at this point anyways? Of course I wouldn't blame ArchiveBro for throwing this list out

DogBone

Oh, God. Is she starting to rationalize cucking in order to not lose access to society? That explains the anti-gun poptart take.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
I'm thankful that I cleaned my guns the other day and not tonight, because dear lord, the temptation to end the stupid.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Oh, God. Is she starting to rationalize cucking in order to not lose access to society? That explains the anti-gun poptart take.
What the fuck are you talking about? When the fuck did she talk about cucking?

Spergatory

Early Adopter
She's just having a woman moment, it's ok, she'll snap out of it eventually, she'll figure it out, she's a good girl.
Screenshot_20230909_002412_Samsung Internet.jpg
:confusedshuba:

Topo Chico

The issue is the venue :whatastory:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Oh she's angry angry, please just go to bed

braindoko

kingcaid

Super chat reading always manages to dumpster the stream. If only there was a way to solve this. :smugpipi:

JMForte

"I'd rather be free than safe"
"what conversation are you having?!?"
:painpeko:
Man @Reticule what an anarchist you got there
Wait I sometimes skip what Reticule says because he's retarded but please don't tell me he thinks Pippa is an anarchist.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Wait I sometimes skip what Reticule says because he's retarded but please don't tell me he thinks Pippa is an anarchist.
He thinks Pippa is his Ancap tradwife.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

They used to have shooting ranges that *gasp* taught you how to operate a firearm at schools. Now you can't even point your finger and shout pow...

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
You can't complain about Europoors when you're literally enabling the slippery slope that'll get your guns taken away, it starts as suspending them from school for poptart guns then eventually becomes putting them on firearm blacklists when gun control gets passed.

She should just end stream. What's one more superchat list to the pile at this point anyways?
Then we'd just have to dedicate yet another stream to this retarded argument in a few weeks' time.

Topo Chico

She's a lolbert, he's an anarcho capitalist. She takes very strong authoritarian statist positions ( poptart gun ) on occasion

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
>unmutes stream
>hears something about poptarts, guns, or school suspensions
>immediately mutes stream again

Last edited:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
She's trending to AnCap normally, she's just being a silly little guy tonight.

Anime Fan

Then we'd just have to dedicate yet another stream to this retarded argument in a few weeks' time.
You're assuming she'd ever get to this list when she's got like 40 others ahead of it. Also I get the feeling ArchiveBro might sweep this one under the rug.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom