"My vocabulary is definitely, surely, not that crass. I use more refined terms... like whore"Amanogawa Shiina

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
PIPPA DON'T LISTEN TO THE RANDOM CHATTER POSING AS A DOCTOR PLEASE!
5y8nni.jpg

Sven

Jacks Wasted Life

So I'm going to watch someone I actually like spiral into mind altering drugs and become a lol cow. Can't even laugh at them, don't hug me I'm scared....

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Oh so it was for the autism

Anime Fan

Pippa do not listen to random chatters that claim to have prescribed drugs to people. Also it might not have been prescribed to you as an anit depressant but it's still an anti depressant.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I wish streamers would just have the balls to say "this stream is not about you" when people do this shit.
That sounds cringe. They should just say "Stop traumadumping, you stupid fucking Yamanba."

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
im eagerly awaiting the next inevtiable brainworm arc (meds edition) and hope that doesnt blow her brains out with a revolver this time, the tthrang essay or eulogy will be juicy

Topo Chico

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

formerly pipkin (Parody)

>I'm not a drug addict
Yet...

Topo Chico

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
Pippa do not listen to random chatters that claim to have prescribed drugs to people. Also it might not have been prescribed to you as an anit depressant but it's still an anti depressant.

Every depression med is a "safe one" especially if they're the ones paying you. So long as no one dies (from the drug directly, they don't count suicide) no one cares about any other result.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I wish streamers would just have the balls to say "this stream is not about you" when people do this shit.
Problem is there's no good optics in telling a rape victim to fuck off, even if they deserve it. It's gonna get weaponised against you regardless of context.

Short

God Damn the Sun
im eagerly awaiting the next inevtiable brainworm arc (meds edition) and hope that doesnt blow her brains out with a revolver this time, the tthrang essay or eulogy will be juicy
pippaWut m.png
Might be getting one very soon. I was hoping she was going to last at least for the rest of the year.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Anime Fan

Is there any way Sleepy or Kirsche could beat some sense into her?

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
FUCKING DO IT, COWARD!

DogBone

It's so fucked. This doctor has one appointment with Pippa, who hasn't had any therapy or meeting with a psychiatrist, and gives her a drug that could potentially alter her mental state. What could go wrong with giving an emotional, anxiety-ridden woman with a gun random medication?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
It's so fucked. This doctor has one appointment with Pippa, who hasn't had any therapy or meeting with a psychiatrist, and gives her a drug that could potentially alter her mental state. What could go wrong with an emotional, anxiety-ridden woman with a gun random medication?
Thats american healthcare for you

Canadian healthcare wants you to kill yourself in a gas chamber and euros place you in a waiting list for 18 months so its probably not the worst one around

Mexican has you waiting 8 hours in line for paracetamol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom