"I want to make it a matter of course for both society and Vtubers to change jobs to a place where they can sell themselves high 👀, if you are an agent with better contract conditions than Vshojo, please contact us 👀👀👀👀LOL; I mean, VshojoJP is treating me very good right now but if there is an agent that can give me a WAY MORE BETTER contrat, like giving me 1M$ per month sponsership, and if Vshojo couldn't afford more, hell yeah I'm down😏Contracts are BUSINESS after all!😀"Kson

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Thats american healthcare for you

Canadian healthcare wants you to kill yourself in a gas chamber and euros place you in a waiting list for 18 months so its probably not the worst one around
Society is so fucked.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Yeah let's quadruple down on this poptart gun shit, take your meds dumb rabbit.

Anime Fan

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
People get suspended for stupid reasons all the time Pippa, what do you mean

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
she was complaininf that teachers favor the rich and wealthy kids ovrr poors like hsr in rhe last class of sfream

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
There's too many stories of babies being a one shot one kill sharpshooters. Better safe than sorry.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
And I thought we wouldn't get that 10k dono meltdown in the beginning of the year again for at least a year. Who knows now.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Dang i got it wrong, it was in her backyard

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire

Canadian healthcare wants you to kill yourself in a gas chamber and euros place you in a waiting list for 18 months so its probably not the worst one around
Euros have the gas chamber for euthanasia too. In fact, they might have been first. I know that most of the Netherlands' deaths these days are from assisted suicide, and there was just an article released about how it's been disproportionately affecting autists there who brainworm about death and seek it out

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Well, she did say she wanted to argue more, i hope the harines have fun with their new punching bag in the non-ryona way

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
the meds make her a fellow bootlicker, i like it. contra-pippa

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I think this is her parent's fault, they seem to have raised her with the wrong safety concepts around guns.

DogBone

Yeah let's quadruple down on this poptart gun shit, take your meds dumb rabbit.
All Pippa is saying is ban assault-flavored poptarts. Common sense poptart control now!!

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
That's what happens when she reads superchats from old topics at the end of stream :depressedtako:.
have to mute stream for the next 20 minutes until she runs out of steam

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Thinks something is bait and still reads it aloud and gets upset at it. :beataniugh:

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
Pippa is literally an agent of the longhouse. Poor young boys have no chance when they get 30 minutes outside and can't even have fake turf wars as a kid.

Topo Chico

"I'd rather be free than safe"
"what conversation are you having?!?"
:painpeko:
Man @Reticule what an anarchist you got there

Jacks Wasted Life

Doctors get commissions for selling drugs from the pharmactical company. I'm old enough to remember when they tried making "restless leg syndrome" a thing and sold drugs for it. 15% of Americans are on anti depressants right now.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom