"Hagu? HAGU!?! Oi,oi kaigainiki, ey, I'm watching you"Kaminari Clara

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
She's probably still a bit upset given she didn't go on her usual spree of retweetng a bunch of fan art and other shit like usual.
she retweeted a short animation.

Anime Fan

She also retweeted something from @BunhongTokki. But she usually goes through and retweets most of the new stuff in her art tag. This time though the only things she retweeted were the animation and the BunhongTokki tweet. Wonder if it has to do with the art poking fun at the pop tart stuff in there.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Yeah but she usually retweets a bunch of fanart, but she skipped any from the usual suspects and only did those 2. A good amount were related to the stream last night.

lvl8

Stunned But Dumb

Poptarts aren't even that good, toaster strudels are much better

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Anime Fan

She retweeted some more stuff from her art tag. None of the poptarts stuff though.
Also, here's the final results from the meds poll. Hopefully she won't base her decision to take the meds on the poll results alone.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

DogBone

She also retweeted something from @BunhongTokki. But she usually goes through and retweets most of the new stuff in her art tag. This time though the only things she retweeted were the animation and the BunhongTokki tweet. Wonder if it has to do with the art poking fun at the pop tart stuff in there.
She did seem genuinely mad about the argument. I don't even know why she was seemingly so emotional over it. It was very noticeable by the time she read some of the superchats.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Also, here's the final results from the meds poll. Hopefully she won't base her decision to take the meds on the poll results alone.

I am genuinely surprised the poll so much as broke even in favour of meds, much less got nearly 20% in favour.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
She retweeted some more stuff from her art tag. None of the poptarts stuff though.

With how crazy she can be and the fact she said she's not going to get a second opinion I think the choice right now is to just try them out for a month or so and reasses if she should continue or not. Not the best option but the only other thing is to throw them away and watch her possibly continue like this.

Well, in terms of clogged arteries and incredulous wikis, I got bad news for you, chief.
I haven't ate at McDonald's in nearly a decade. Shit makes me violently sick compared to any other fast food place.

Anime Fan

I am genuinely surprised the poll so much as broke even in favour of meds, much less got nearly 20% in favour.
Remember it wasn't only her normal fans voting in this poll but potentially anyone on twitter that might've stumbled across it. Also, when she posted it she left out some very important information such as the fact that it was her regular physician that prescribed it after a single physical exam, not a licensed psychiatrist.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
First poptart related retweet.

yeah me

dirty grey in chat
For someone that says they don't want their chat to be a hugbox, she sure gets mad when chat tries to argue. :whatastory:
I mean it already is. Mods crack down more than they used to (though granted that's not totally up to her and her chat is more loose compared to other girls in phase). And ever since the feet stream, most in chat are simps that drown everything out anyway. Streaming generally trends toward hugboxes, regardless of intent, as a streamer's popularity grows, the rules of whatever streaming platform tighten, and ego/validation gets reinforced. Many such cases.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Remember it wasn't only her normal fans voting in this poll but potentially anyone on twitter that might've stumbled across it. Also, when she posted it she left out some very important information such as the fact that it was her regular physician that prescribed it after a single physical exam, not a licensed psychiatrist.
More likely people thought the benadryl stream was really funny and they want more of that.

yeah me

dirty grey in chat
The real crime is letting fucking Twitter decide at all.
More likely people thought the benadryl stream was really funny and they want more of that.
To be fair, it was funny. Just not something I'd like to see her repeat. Very quickly that kind of stuff goes from funny to uncomfortable and pitiable.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
It always amazes me how quick they are to prescribe shit like that, even though I guess I shouldn't be at this point. Unless she's been keeping some kayfabe and has been seeing a psychiatrist for awhile and has tried other shit that didn't work.

Anime Fan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom