Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Well Zan is getting cooked
Edit:fUCK

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Cover saw all those Niji Ls and decided it had to cover the gap with a back to back graduation & cancellation.

On the bright side, it serves as a fair warning for Cover's Holoearth project. You think your backend's big enough?

It ain't, buddy.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Cover saw all those Niji Ls and decided it had to cover the gap with a back to back graduation & cancellation.

On the bright side, it serves as a fair warning for Cover's Holoearth project. You think your backend's big enough?

It ain't, buddy.
I think the problem was hosting TWO live events at the same time.

RiverBear

It ain't, buddy.
Holo saw that they couldn't beat VShojo's concert so they decided to reschedule

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Holo saw that they couldn't beat VShojo's concert so they decided to reschedule
It's true. They're looking for the tech to slap some tits and a TTS voice changer on Yagoo to compete now.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
At least they have actually been testing their shit and it is going through beta. ZaN has been around long enough that this shouldn't be happening. I'd be furious if I were Cover staff.

The Rrat

Early Adopter

They should probably private this 2 hour and 15 minute waiting room
:whatastory:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
At least they have actually been testing their shit and it is going through beta. ZaN has been around long enough that this shouldn't be happening. I'd be furious if I were Cover staff.
Yeah like i said before Yamato Phantasia and the Protolive ZERO with Azki and Pink woman only could handle less than 1k of people and thats not enough.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
It's true. They're looking for the tech to slap some tits and a TTS voice changer on Yagoo to compete now.
They already started the process :yagoocry:
19851.jpg

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Yeah like i said before Yamato Phantasia and the Protolive ZERO with Azki and Pink woman only could handle less than 1k of people and thats not enough.
Before HoloEarth becomes a good solution, it also needs a delivery option for mobile devices, which seems difficult.

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

They should probably private this 2 hour and 15 minute waiting room
:whatastory:

2 hours is rookie numbers considering this is still up.

Edit: gotta love how Hololive can get 600k views on 8 hours of fucking nothing.

Doctor Kayfabe

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Doctor Kayfabe

And Marvelous Inc would want to show Cover the door... why?
I can't begin to guess, let alone imagine that they even would. But with (easily disproven) rumors going around like the idea that VSPO's parent company bought SPWN, stuff like this news byte is about all that turns up when trying to dig for news about SPWN's operations.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
No announcement about day 2 yet, right? My sleep is so screwed, I couldn't even wake up for the IRyS stream.
If day 2 actually goes ahead, my only choice will be trying to go back to sleep right now, or sleeping from roughly ~5 pm-midnight...

The Rrat

Early Adopter
No announcement about day 2 yet, right? My sleep is so screwed, I couldn't even wake up for the IRyS stream.
If day 2 actually goes ahead, my only choice will be trying to go back to sleep right now, or sleeping from roughly ~5 pm-midnight...
Nope, not yet. No clue if day 2 will happen as planned yet or not. I would not expect any announcement until morning JP time.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
IDK Why they choose this retards in the first place.They dont have good rep to begin with.Also why there was no 2nd option?

Negzana

Day 2 if it happens tomorrow is a definite no for me. I was going to watch this concert and gauge if I could fit Sunday into my schedule and but the tickets but this Z-aN nonsense soured me on that idea.

I do wonder how this will look on Cover as a company even if it really isn't their fault. They still had the capstone to their summer even what over and postponed right into the beginning of the academic season and indirectly led to another small corpo's concert being ruined. It's Z-aN's fault but Cover should have judged correctly

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Day 2 if it happens tomorrow is a definite no for me. I was going to watch this concert and gauge if I could fit Sunday into my schedule and but the tickets but this Z-aN nonsense soured me on that idea.

I do wonder how this will look on Cover as a company even if it really isn't their fault. They still had the capstone to their summer even what over and postponed right into the beginning of the academic season and indirectly led to another small corpo's concert being ruined. It's Z-aN's fault but Cover should have judged correctly
They have had trouble with Z-aN before, so they should have known better. I remember people complaining about it when it was a secondary site and it still had issues a couple years back.

Top Bottom