"With that said, you can get rough with me if you want, bye byeee!"Nekomata Okayu

Hololive Summer 2023 Live: Splash Party

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Assuming the live is 2-3 hours long, that leaves a solid 4-5 hour gap between Day 1 and Day 2. Long enough to take a good nap if needed.

That definitely reinvigorated my hype for the concert. I'll see you fellas in 3 hours :polkasticks:

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
HAHAHAHAHAHA! This free viewing now overlaps with the Vshojo concert! Well fucking played!
No fucking way :whatastory::whatastory::whatastory:

Edit: did they say how long the VS concert would be? If it is only an hour, it could be fine.

Assuming the live is 2-3 hours, that leaves a solid 4-5 hour gap between Day 1 and Day 2. Long enough to take a good nap if needed.

That definitely reinvigorated my hype for the concert. I'll see you fellas in 3 hours :polkasticks:
I think I remember someone saying it would be 2 hours. I don't think there will be solo perfornances

Last edited:

RiverBear

HAHAHAHAHAHA! This free viewing now overlaps with the Vshojo concert! Well fucking played!
Damn, this only leads credence to the rrat that they were scared of VShojo

huh

USS IOWA

Cover be like.
1693097106059.png

God's Strongest Dragoon

It's also going to be about 2 hours into Not-Vesper's first stream back. Vesper always did like long streams so it's going to overlap.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
It's also going to be about 2 hours into Not-Vesper's first stream back. Vesper always did like long streams so it's going to overlap.
I very much doubt there will be much viewership overlap there.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
you want to know my guess?

The thumbnail will be changed, it will be an apology stream with A-chan as the corpo's mouth, apologizing for the issues. The fans would be furious with this.

It's a lot better for their PR and fan reputation to release a written statement in conjunction with ZAN, telling us what is the root that cause this major malfunction. ZAN's infrastructure and network team better prepare for some dressing down.

But this is a JP company, management wouldn't want to apologize, better throw the girls in front of camera with sad emotion saying how Hololive will work on to deliver the best blablabla.
Glad to nothing of what you said happened but its good to know we have a wide range of opinions in this forum.I was thinking the same thing that Cover just did.More Sankisei free content is always good in my books :pekol::pekonod:

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Negzana

Part of me wants to do a 40 dollar super as a gesture of good faith, part of me thinks that's retarded because free concert, part of me says that's 40 dollars that's going to go to the 100 dollar merch bundle I'm buying for Kaela's birthday in 4 days.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Part of me wants to do a 40 dollar super as a gesture of good faith, part of me thinks that's retarded because free concert, part of me says that's 40 dollars that's going to go to the 100 dollar merch bundle I'm buying for Kaela's birthday in 4 days.
It is retarded. Save it for your oshi.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
I just hope they don't do the refunds for a couple of days, because I have no faith in Z-an to not fuck it up and somehow cause people to lose their two day tickets by refunding them.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I just hope they don't do the refunds for a couple of days, because I have no faith in Z-an to not fuck it up and somehow cause people to lose their two day tickets by refunding them.
Plus it would be better to wait and make sure they don't fuck up day 2. No reason to have to process refunds twice, if you dont need to.
:SelenHAHAhere:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
if they fuck up day 2 then what? will they also make it free on youtube or would they just call it quits?

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
if they fuck up day 2 then what? will they also make it free on youtube or would they just call it quits?
Well Zan just said they fixed the issue.But i guess they already have a deal with Cover so IDK

Negzana

Z-an as a company will be Rushia'd

Cover will see this as a monetary failure but the PR of the refund/free youtube stream and general loyalty of Hololive fans might make it not a total bust. It might make them speed up development of HoloEarth's infrastructure but might be too optimistic there

Horo7618

No one in particular
There's really only one way of fixing things at that point.
1693098585128.png

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I am now going to think they said this to shareholders.

Yeaht trusting these Niggas was a bad decision but FREE OJOU LETS GO
What happened to ojou?

Horo7618

No one in particular

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
What happened to ojou?
Nothing. He's just desperate for any Ayame content since she's too busy hunting koreans to stream.

Negzana

I've been going through severe Kaela withdrawl symptoms so it will be nice to see her in the concert. Hopefully she streams tomorrow.

Top Bottom