"How do you even take over the world with brutal boobs?"Moona Hoshinova

Holofes 5 - Capture the Moment

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
This feels like an emergency replacement for a planned song with Mel.

Chloe's choreo is sloppy here but I don't think it's just because she's not a Kiara tier dancer. And I don't think Hololive would choose to have her sing in English if they could help it. Feels like she wasn't able to get enough practice in.
I disagree. Chloe's English is much better than Mel's. That alone makes me think they were supposed to so the song together.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
I mean I'm not surprised the ex-idol danced around the lazy stink whale. Luckily she doesn't need to move to sing lol

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

thirteenorphans

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Can we get a 3rd stage that's just Botan laughing for 2 hours?

MostlyALurker777

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Sasuga hags. They actually were able to say Capture the Moment.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
I'm remembering last year when Aki was the only one that had a black shirt while literally everyone else had white shirts :koronehappyl:

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Not-Username

Kiara and Chloe was nice
But somehow this one lacked the oomph finisher song the concerts of 3rd and 4th had

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
These tied up t-shirts really emphasise their... assets, huh?

Not-Username

I'm remembering last year when Aki was the only one that had a black shirt while literally everyone else had white shirts :koronehappyl:
That was the year before, 3rd :BibooPopcorn:

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
the new song kinda grew on me after a while tbh, it's the kind of song that's much better experienced during live concert imo

mismatch

Kiara and Chloe was nice
But somehow this one lacked the oomph finisher song the concerts of 3rd and 4th had
Keep in mind we're only halfway through the day... this is the fucking lunch concert. Dinner is in 3 hours motherfuckers.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Kiara and Chloe was nice
I don't think they should have ended on an MC and I also think they didn't order the performances very well. Day 2 4th fes was pretty much peak in terms of chosing song order, though, so I don't think they would ever beat that.

Keep in mind we're only halfway through the day... this is the fucking lunch concert. Dinner is in 3 hours motherfuckers.
The stages need to be able to properly stand alone imo.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
I don't think they should have ended on an MC and I also think they didn't order the performances very well. Day 2 4th fes was pretty much peak in terms of chosing song order, though, so I don't think they would ever beat that.
Yeah I feel like they kinda mess up on the setlist this time esp during bae -> chloe, still kino performances but could've been done better

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Not-Username

So? Every concert had a bang as finish the last 2 years (before the group finisher)

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
That was good but director kun needs to cut from Kiaras salutes...

Top Bottom